The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

robt57 11-13-2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgolvin (Post 3010399)
I’ve never heard of “Pinerello” [emoji3061]

You've heard of typos I am guessing...

I did not catch it myself. I tend to follow context I suppose.

cgolvin 11-13-2021 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robt57 (Post 3010438)
You've heard of typos I am guessing...

Yes, yes I have. Though there is a difference between a typo and a spelling error. I mean, the correct spelling is right there in his picture

klasse 11-14-2021 11:34 AM

60cm Spec Allez
 
lot of bike for $500. https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/...406254100.html

wallymann 11-15-2021 08:19 AM

PSA: colnago C50 in ST01 ~57cm traditional
 
1 Attachment(s)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/313753001576

no affiliation, etc.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/HH0AA...VXj/s-l500.jpg

rallizes 11-15-2021 12:43 PM

https://southbend.craigslist.org/bik...407611299.html

https://images.craigslist.org/00r0r_...2_1200x900.jpg

Pegoretti Marcelo 50cm Campy Equipped - $2,500

looks a little like it's being held hostage

KJMUNC 11-15-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallizes (Post 3010965)
https://southbend.craigslist.org/bik...407611299.html

https://images.craigslist.org/00r0r_...2_1200x900.jpg

Pegoretti Marcelo 50cm Campy Equipped - $2,500

looks a little like it's being held hostage

"it places the lotion in the basket"

Wayne77 11-16-2021 08:32 AM

My very first PSA: Beautiful Indy Fab
 
Seems like a steal - complete build for $1900

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4197...23153821055589

XXtwindad 11-16-2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne77 (Post 3011359)
Seems like a steal - complete build for $1900

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4197...23153821055589

That’s a hell of a deal. Nice inaugural post!

texbike 11-16-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wallymann (Post 3010846)

That's really cool! I'm not sure that the C50s were officially imported into the U.S. with the ST01 scheme. I have one and have yet to see another for sale from a seller in the U.S. There seem to be a lot of EPs with ST01, but not C50s. This one is a twin to mine - even in size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne77 (Post 3011359)
Seems like a steal - complete build for $1900

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4197...23153821055589

I love the yellow on the bike! I'd be tempted if it were a 56. Interestingly, the seller has a lot of cool bikes listed on a regular basis here locally in Austin. They're usually a bit expensive, but he does a nice job with them.

Texbike

texbike 11-16-2021 12:30 PM

60 cm Ti IF frameset in Dallas for <$1K
 
Nice Ti IF in Dallas for less than a grand. Too tall for me unfortunately...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1-33d88ce25db5

Texbike

echappist 11-16-2021 01:03 PM

Seven Alaris SG complete for $900
 
Tall head tube, but the frame alone is probably worth $900

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb21593270/p4pb21593270.jpg

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3196137/

merckxman 11-16-2021 06:34 PM

Rare Eddy Merckx MXL
 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eddy-Merckx...-127632-2357-0
I happen to have a frameset exactly like this. Emeril , the EM expert that posts in General Discussion, said it was a transitional construction between the MAX and MXL. The seatstays are rectangular and are attached to the rear of the seat tube lug, both chainstays are chromed. I'm not associated with seller in any way.
It was weird seeing this bike as my build is almost the same.

DCilliams 11-16-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merckxman (Post 3011646)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eddy-Merckx...-127632-2357-0
I happen to have a frameset exactly like this. Emeril , the EM expert that posts in General Discussion, said it was a transitional construction between the MAX and MXL. The seatstays are rectangular and are attached to the rear of the seat tube lug, both chainstays are chromed. I'm not associated with seller in any way.
It was weird seeing this bike as my build is almost the same.

The price is quite ambitious, though.

yinzerniner 11-16-2021 11:52 PM

It's BaaaAaaackk!!!!!
 
Saratoga Race Ti, once again on the move. I feel like every PL'er who's a 54cm / Med should buy and sell this bike at least once.

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p6pb20358727/p6pb20358727.jpg

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2885719/

DeBike 11-17-2021 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinzerniner (Post 3011766)
Saratoga Race Ti, once again on the move. I feel like every PL'er who's a 54cm / Med should buy and sell this bike at least once.

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p6pb20358727/p6pb20358727.jpg

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2885719/

I might be willing to take my turn if not for the green. It is a pretty sharp frameset, but I cannot do that green color.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.