The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

cgolvin 04-23-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 2531209)

Anyone know which model of Nittos those are? Me likey.

Clean39T 04-23-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdonk (Post 2531284)
I can help facilitate if anyone is interested. Work very close to sellers location.

Your restraint is admirable - that probably fits you :|

The owner is on Paceline but can't post in the classifieds...longtime lurker ;)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

KarlC 04-23-2019 04:08 PM

Cannondale CAAD 10 Shimano 105 - 54 - $600
 
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...872858812.html

This Cannondale CAAD 10, size 54cm, fits someone who is around 5'6"-59". The bike is in very good condition, gears in great condition, and it has been well loved. It has some minor scratches to the paint, but nothing major which can be viewed in the pictures. Looking for a good owner. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Aluminum frame Caad 10 BB30
Carbon fork
Shimano 105

.

jtakeda 04-23-2019 05:36 PM

Steve Potts for $925

Have at it folks.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik...870946405.html

pdonk 04-23-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtakeda (Post 2531451)
Steve Potts for $925

Have at it folks.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik...870946405.html

Same person appears to have a similar aged ritchey for sale.

pdonk 04-23-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 2531357)
Your restraint is admirable - that probably fits you :|

The owner is on Paceline but can't post in the classifieds...longtime lurker ;)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My wife would kill me. It would go well with my team sl.

cribbit 04-24-2019 12:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3ILmOue.png

https://fayar.craigslist.org/bik/d/e...873385721.html

yinzerniner 04-24-2019 05:11 PM

Mosaic XT-1 Titanium Disc Enve Fork 56cm - $1680 OBO
 
Granted it has all the terrible / outdated standards rolled into one frame (QR disc, IS mount, BB30), it's still a Mosaic titanium that can fit wide tires and run discs for less than $2K.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mosaic-XT1-...=true#viTabs_0

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IyMAA...sz/s-l1600.jpg

cribbit 04-24-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinzerniner (Post 2531870)
Granted it has all the terrible / outdated standards rolled into one frame (QR disc, IS mount, BB30), it's still a Mosaic titanium that can fit wide tires and run discs for less than $2K.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mosaic-XT1-...=true#viTabs_0

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IyMAA...sz/s-l1600.jpg

Big head tube so you could put a thru axle fork on it. Post mount, not IS, which isn't as bad (plus there's all sorts of common adapters). QR rear is annoying but not that bad.

rallizes 04-24-2019 09:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik...871637733.html

59cm zullo

750

KarlC 04-25-2019 10:29 AM

Serotta Fierte Carbon And Titanium Record / Chorus Mix - $1650
 
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...869748690.html


This bike has been well taken care of. It has a campy record / chorus Compact Groupset mix. Bars are Easton Carbon with a fizik arione Carbon Saddle. Record hubs. Pick up only


.

Hawker 04-25-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlC (Post 2532168)
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...869748690.html


This bike has been well taken care of. It has a campy record / chorus Compact Groupset mix. Bars are Easton Carbon with a fizik arione Carbon Saddle. Record hubs. Pick up only


.

I own this bike in a smaller size. I've only had mine for a couple of months but have to say that it really makes me smile. :) No affiliation with this seller.

KarlC 04-25-2019 10:38 AM

Colnago EXtreme Power Campy 10spd - $1100
 
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik...870827644.html


Colnago road bike for sale.

Model: EXtreme Power (C-50 series)

Specs:
Campagnolo Record 10 Speed Group
170 Crankset
Compact front gearing
11-28 Campy rear cassette

Beautiful bike fits rider approx 5'6" in good condition.

Hawker 04-25-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallizes (Post 2531990)

WOW, wish it were my size. Just gorgeous!

thedude 04-25-2019 11:42 AM

54cm Caletti disc road “adventure”
 
I’m a sucker for orange bikes, this Caletti is no exception. Curious to see how much it sells for. Wish it were a 58cm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Calett...0AAOSwG8tcuKJK


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.