The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

R3awak3n 01-29-2021 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellvetica (Post 2872551)

Gone... damn that thign is sweet. I woulda prob buy it if it was my size.

brownhound 01-29-2021 07:40 PM

Serotta
 
1 Attachment(s)
Facebook marketplace Serotta CSI Steel 56 ($600)

It's on a restricted access FB page in St. Louis area.

Classic Serotta steel frame size 56 I think. Cowbell bars, Thompson masterpiece seat post, Fizik Aliante carbon seat, Campagnolo Chorus groupset. New cables, chain, and bar wrap.
I bought it as a bag of parts and a frame to put it together but it turns out I just want a better MTB instead.
It's got a few scratches but it's pretty damn light for a steel frame.

paredown 01-30-2021 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownhound (Post 2872595)
Facebook marketplace Serotta CSI Steel 56 ($600)

It's on a restricted access FB page in St. Louis area.

Classic Serotta steel frame size 56 I think. Cowbell bars, Thompson masterpiece seat post, Fizik Aliante carbon seat, Campagnolo Chorus groupset. New cables, chain, and bar wrap.
I bought it as a bag of parts and a frame to put it together but it turns out I just want a better MTB instead.
It's got a few scratches but it's pretty damn light for a steel frame.

I just spotted this. fb LINK:
https://www.facebook.com/commerce/li...are_attachment

chrismoustache 01-30-2021 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryScientist (Post 2872307)
yes, but how many people want to build a classic steel bike with one chainring up front?

might be sacrilegious, but I'd be tempted to put some Microshift Advent on it with a single downtube shifter and an 11-48 cassette...

Robot870 01-30-2021 09:40 AM

Seems like a deal - anyone have experience with one?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GURU-FLITE-....m46890.l49292

duff_duffy 01-30-2021 09:52 AM

Not this model but had a ti guru that was fantastic. Guru builds a nice bike.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robot870 (Post 2872804)
Seems like a deal - anyone have experience with one?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GURU-FLITE-....m46890.l49292


recarcar 01-30-2021 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrismoustache (Post 2872799)
might be sacrilegious, but I'd be tempted to put some Microshift Advent on it with a single downtube shifter and an 11-48 cassette...

+1 One of my most fun bikes is a classic bike set up similarly :banana:

cnighbor1 01-30-2021 11:48 AM

58cm Strawberry Frameset $325.00 USD
 
1 Attachment(s)
https://sellwoodcycle.com/collection...berry-frameset

58cm Strawberry Frameset
$325.00 USD
Interested in this item? Please call or email us to arrange your purchase.
Item Condition: Used
Make: Strawberry
Model: Custom
Frame Size: 58cm C-T ST, 56cm C-C TT
Frame Material: Lugged Steel
Wheels: Takes 700c wheels, 100mm fork spacing, 124mm rear spacing
Drivetrain: Threaded 68mm BB
Brakes: Recessed Caliper Brakes
Extras: DT stops, Stronglight needle bearing headset, Campy BB
Item Number: 238524

cnighbor1 01-30-2021 12:04 PM

https://sellwoodcycle.com/collections/used-bikes/products/49cm-merz-custom-touring
 
1 Attachment(s)
https://sellwoodcycle.com/collection...custom-touring
49cm Merz Custom Touring
$1,500.00 USD
Interested in this item? Please call or email us to arrange your purchase.
Item Condition: Used, good
Make: Merz
Model: Custom Touring
Frame Size: 49cm
Frame Material: Finely crafted lugged steel
Wheels: Campagnolo Low Flange Record hubs laced 3x with DT Swiss spokes to Mavic Module-E 700c rims
Drivetrain: Friction 3 x 5, Shimano Downtube Shifters, Merz Custom 3 ring Campagnolo NR Crankset
Brakes: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
Extras: Full Fenders and matching front and rear Blackburn Racks
Item Number: 241620

cnighbor1 01-30-2021 12:07 PM

52cm Helavna Custom
 
1 Attachment(s)
52cm Helavna Custom
https://sellwoodcycle.com/collection...helavna-custom
52cm Helavna Custom
$2,200.00 USD
Interested in this item? Please call or email us to arrange your purchase.
Item Condition: used
Make: Helavna
Model: Custom
Frame Size: 52cm
Frame Material: Fillet Brazed Cromoly Steel
Wheels: 700c Shimano 105/ Mavic Open Sport 32h 3x
Drivetrain: Shimano 105 5800 2 x 11
Brakes: Paul Cantilever
Extras: Matching fenders, Chris King HS, Nitto Handlebar
Item Number: 236933

dan_hudson 01-30-2021 04:44 PM

55cm Merckx Corsa (current version) at TPC
 
This came up in a banner ad and I'm quite smitten. If I hadn't recently added to the fleet I might consider it. When these were announced a couple of years ago at the last stage of TdF I was intrigued. Not surprised that they are rare as market is tough for handbuilt steel for rim brakes.

55cm. Spirt + XCR tubes. Brazed. Not sure how good a deal it is but TPC has a discount code for Jan - NEWYEAR10 for 10% off.

https://www.theproscloset.com/produc...-frameset-2019

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/23..._2048x2048.jpg

d_douglas 01-31-2021 10:15 AM

Hmmm, I always say I hate Facebook, but there I was, last night, surfing FB marketplace ;(

This is a rarity and I have seen Ryffrancks name pop up here a few times. Bad details, but I have seen a few here BITD, and they’re beautifully made. It looks like a 60cm TT, give it take.

$1300CAD —> $1000USD!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined

https://scontent.fyvr1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...45&oe=603D69BD

Kyle h 01-31-2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_hudson (Post 2873023)
This came up in a banner ad and I'm quite smitten. If I hadn't recently added to the fleet I might consider it. When these were announced a couple of years ago at the last stage of TdF I was intrigued. Not surprised that they are rare as market is tough for handbuilt steel for rim brakes.

55cm. Spirt + XCR tubes. Brazed. Not sure how good a deal it is but TPC has a discount code for Jan - NEWYEAR10 for 10% off.

https://www.theproscloset.com/produc...-frameset-2019

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/23..._2048x2048.jpg

That is lovely

TunaAndBikes 01-31-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gt88 (Post 2872563)
Gore Shakedry 35-66% off at Sierra. Order through Active Junkie and receive 5% back.

Any guides on sizing?

dolface 01-31-2021 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TunaAndBikes (Post 2873305)
Any guides on sizing?

I'm 5'7", 140lbs and wear a medium (all my jerseys are smalls).

HTH


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.