The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

SeanScott 04-05-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 2690084)
Beautiful 56cm Colnago C50 w Lightweight Meilensteins on eBay w 2hrs to go....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223962833367

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, buy it and go straight to excel sports and get the on-sale SLR Kit Carbonio Flow

The saddle on it is killing me!

thedvlsh1 04-05-2020 03:22 PM

56cm Low MK1 Di2/eTap frame with Enve 2.0 Road fork for $1k in Austin, TX —>

https://austin.craigslist.org/bop/d/...100061133.html

cnighbor1 04-05-2020 04:06 PM

Dave Moulton FUSO FRX Columbus SLX Frameset 62cm New Old Stock
 
1 Attachment(s)
Dave Moulton FUSO FRX Columbus SLX Frameset New Old Stock

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dave-Moulto...sAAOSw1MNeLiaK

Zero miles.
I bought it from an estate.

It hung on a wall.

It had been built, but never ridden.

SN 2080; "64"

Actual 62cm c-t-c seat tube; 58cm c-t-c top tube;

34.5" standover with Alpha340 rims and 25cm Hutch tires.
( Yes should go in big bikes but I never can locate it without of effort on my part)

dubrat 04-05-2020 06:20 PM

Parlee Z1 dealz

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Parlee-...eicJ8#viTabs_0

texbike 04-05-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubrat (Post 2690249)

If that were a 55 or 56, it would be headed to Texas! Sharp!

Texbike

rallizes 04-05-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texbike (Post 2690276)
If that were a 55 or 56, it would be headed to Texas! Sharp!

Texbike

it's close enough that it could end up in portland!

Clean39T 04-05-2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallizes (Post 2690277)
it's close enough that it could end up in portland!

Ha!

Don't tempt me...

Not sure if it has any slope to the TT tho and 57.5 is a little short for me - plus, it doesn't really have a place in my (forthcoming) garage. I passed on a Z1 on TPC a week or so ago that was a touch bigger. This one is a steal though. Somebody should snag it ASAP.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

robt57 04-05-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubrat (Post 2690249)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 2690304)
Ha!

Don't tempt me...

Not sure if it has any slope to the TT tho and 57.5 is a little short for me - plus, it doesn't really have a place in my (forthcoming) garage.


If I wasn't too old and slow for another go fast bike, I'd be over that. Except I blew my bike budget for the CV/interim on the Helix Disc I got out on for a real inagrual ride today.

Dan, how many car.. err bike place garage in your new digs?

Clean39T 04-05-2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robt57 (Post 2690307)
If I wasn't too old and slow for another go fast bike, I'd be over that. Except I blew my bike budget for the CV/interim on the Helix Disc I got out on for a real inagrual ride today.



Dan, how many car.. err bike place garage in your new digs?

One car garage - but the first floor office/bedroom w a concrete floor is all mine :banana:

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

texbike 04-05-2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallizes (Post 2690277)
it's close enough that it could end up in portland!

^Nice! ;)

robt57 04-05-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clean39T (Post 2690319)
One car garage - but the first floor office/bedroom w a concrete floor is all mine

Does a car have to use up all that garage bike space, please say no... ;)

Clean39T 04-05-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robt57 (Post 2690325)
Does a car have to use up all that garage bike space, please say no... ;)

Yeah, in the city still, no other off-street parking. It's all good. Constraints help me stay somewhat under control.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jtbadge 04-05-2020 09:38 PM

Rarely see this come up for sale. Decent price for the package, but not an incredible deal with shipping.

54cm Black Mountain Cycles Road Bike Frameset w/ Chris King Headset, Brakes, Stem - US $499.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Mount...m/202957127232

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IvQAA...-O/s-l1600.jpg

d_douglas 04-05-2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubrat (Post 2690249)

That is pretty smokin. Has anyone requested a detailed build sheet? I shouldn’t and like won’t, but damn, that is a nice parlee!

skiezo 04-06-2020 07:32 AM

1987 Yamaguchi / Proteus - 62 cm custom build w/full Dura Ace 7400
 
For you taller guys.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Yamagu...EAAOSwkBteimI6


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.