The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

AngryScientist 11-03-2019 05:43 PM

this is not a good deal, but it's my size and i really like it so i'm posting it here. ha.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Colnag...0ae6%7Ciid%3A1


https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/-2gAA...W3/s-l1200.jpg

zmalwo 11-03-2019 05:45 PM

Lost all interest in Colnago carbon frames after I found out they have full carbon dropouts.

Monsieur Toast 11-03-2019 06:16 PM

57x57 Della Santa F/F/HS w/ Osso Buco Chainstay – $1,600
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3709...7188061693889/

From the Della Santa group on Facebook ...

"All, in case someone here might be interested, I’m planning to sell my Osso shortly. I bought it new from Bicycle Odyssey last spring, not so long before Rolland left us. It’s gorgeous...but I’m not riding road much and it would better to go somewhere where it’s going to get used more. Size is 57x57...rides extremely well. Pantographed fork crown and bottom bracket. Would love to sell the whole bike w brand new DA 9000 or will move the frame, fork, King headset and cool painted to match Silca frame pump for $1600 (a little less than I paid). I’m traveling now but can take better shots as needed. Paint has some minor shop wear in places but is overall still excellent. Local pick up in SF preferred. PM me with any questions. Thx!"

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...47&oe=5E4BE825

TDot 11-03-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryScientist (Post 2615326)
this is not a good deal, but it's my size and i really like it so i'm posting it here. ha.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Colnag...0ae6%7Ciid%3A1


https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/-2gAA...W3/s-l1200.jpg

I could get over the full carbon dropouts for this beauty.

zmalwo 11-03-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDot (Post 2615341)
I could get over the full carbon dropouts for this beauty.

until your rear wheel starts to rub against the chainstay :p

Steve in SLO 11-03-2019 08:51 PM

Biemmezeta 56ish $525 landed on the bay
 
1 Attachment(s)
It’s a beauty.
Attachment 1697987880
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Roa...%7C6000%7C7000

scottcw2 11-04-2019 09:28 AM

Don't see these pop up very often.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-198...p2056016.l4276

Steve in SLO 11-04-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottcw2 (Post 2615524)

He makes a great bike, but does anybody think that will go for over $6-800 given condition?

ultraman6970 11-04-2019 01:12 PM

Zunow
 
Remember somebody asking for a Zunow in this size... 1st one i see in this size tho... not a deal imo... but who knows

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-ZUNOW-....c100290.m3507

Hawker 11-04-2019 01:52 PM

Gorgeous Colnago. Glad it's not my size.

d_douglas 11-04-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monsieur Toast (Post 2615331)
57x57 Della Santa F/F/HS w/ Osso Buco Chainstay – $1,600
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3709...7188061693889/

From the Della Santa group on Facebook ...

"All, in case someone here might be interested, I’m planning to sell my Osso shortly. I bought it new from Bicycle Odyssey last spring, not so long before Rolland left us. It’s gorgeous...but I’m not riding road much and it would better to go somewhere where it’s going to get used more. Size is 57x57...rides extremely well. Pantographed fork crown and bottom bracket. Would love to sell the whole bike w brand new DA 9000 or will move the frame, fork, King headset and cool painted to match Silca frame pump for $1600 (a little less than I paid). I’m traveling now but can take better shots as needed. Paint has some minor shop wear in places but is overall still excellent. Local pick up in SF preferred. PM me with any questions. Thx!"

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...47&oe=5E4BE825

That is a really amazing bike. Perfection for a steel bike I would say...

AngryScientist 11-04-2019 03:10 PM

i freaking love this bike.


https://www.ebay.com/itm/Colnago-Dre...16.m2518.l4276

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/UfEAA...Sx/s-l1200.jpg

jischr 11-04-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryScientist (Post 2615694)

This could lead to a domestic issue. I've been looking for one of these for a while.

RobJ 11-04-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryScientist (Post 2615694)



I was following this one. It went its full cycle without any bids so keep that in mind.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d_douglas 11-05-2019 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobJ (Post 2615810)
I was following this one. It went its full cycle without any bids so keep that in mind.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the bike and owner. It’s very cool, but I bought a Colnago from him a year ago and he wasn’t an upfront seller. Be warned. I would offer to help, but not with this dude :banana:

It is a very cool CX bike, I will say that


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.