The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   Classifieds (Cycling Products) (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!! (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=232021)

fmradio516 08-21-2019 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXtwindad (Post 2582795)

If thats worth as much as he's saying, i just might go buy a $6k mountain bike and go trade :)

Couldnt he get that money from a pawn shop?

RobJ 08-21-2019 10:15 AM

Mosaic RT-1
 
TPC has a Mosaic RT-1 sans the fork. 58cm. Seems like a decent price plus with an 'Offer' option. Electronic only. They may have it too on their site for less.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352762290457?ul_noapp=true

paredown 08-21-2019 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not my jam, but I thought this looked pretty cool--

Bob Brown Cycles Touring S&S Coupler Folding Bike Shimano Nexus IGH Travel Case


https://www.ebay.com/itm/163824940539?ul_noapp=true

KarlC 08-22-2019 02:52 PM

Colnago Extreme Power 57 Trad - $900
 
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik...953905986.html

Colnago Extreme Power 57 traditional 55.6 tt, 161 ht. Complete 900.00. Built with Ritchey bars (42c-c), stem (120), and seatpost. Record 10 shifters, crank UT(50/34, 172.5 w/new bearings and rings) rear drlr. Potenza brakes and centaur front drlr. Zonda wheels with Vittoria 25's. Ultegra pedals and Fizik saddle (the white one is not included, will sub for black with red stripe Arione) CK HS. Saddle ht in picture is 74.5 with saddle tip to center of bar 56 cm. Saddle tip sits 6.5-7 behind c of bb. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition but the paint shows chips, rub and some touch up. Please ask any questions you may have... *listed again after no show buyer.

.

prototoast 08-22-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlC (Post 2583570)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik...953905986.html

Colnago Extreme Power 57 traditional 55.6 tt, 161 ht. Complete 900.00. Built with Ritchey bars (42c-c), stem (120), and seatpost. Record 10 shifters, crank UT(50/34, 172.5 w/new bearings and rings) rear drlr. Potenza brakes and centaur front drlr. Zonda wheels with Vittoria 25's. Ultegra pedals and Fizik saddle (the white one is not included, will sub for black with red stripe Arione) CK HS. Saddle ht in picture is 74.5 with saddle tip to center of bar 56 cm. Saddle tip sits 6.5-7 behind c of bb. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition but the paint shows chips, rub and some touch up. Please ask any questions you may have... *listed again after no show buyer.

.

I've been eyeing that one for a while, but not sure when I'll have time to make it over to the other side of the bay to check it out. It's definitely a beauty.

d_douglas 08-22-2019 03:33 PM

That thing is awesome! His graphics are pretty bad though :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by paredown (Post 2583216)
Not my jam, but I thought this looked pretty cool--

Bob Brown Cycles Touring S&S Coupler Folding Bike Shimano Nexus IGH Travel Case


https://www.ebay.com/itm/163824940539?ul_noapp=true


rwsaunders 08-22-2019 04:18 PM

Dave Moulton Fuso 60cm...saw this here earlier and the seller is very responsive...Portlandrians and Portlanders alike are hereby placed on notice of a good deal on a big boy bike with some pedigree.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...947770792.html

http://davesbikeblog.squarespace.com...uss-denny.html

thedude 08-22-2019 04:26 PM

PSA's - GOOD DEALS - BARN FINDS !!!...!!!...!!!
 
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/6949037124.html

“Center to center the seat tube in more like 55cm and the top tube is 57cm.
If it helps I am 6’ w/a 32” stand over height”
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c0cd57ae5f.jpg

scottcw2 08-22-2019 04:39 PM

I reached out on this one also. Custom made for the seller and the shorter ST didn't make sense. Jordan (the builder) wasn't able to offer any help. I would have made an offer if it was 57 square.


Quote:

Originally Posted by thedude (Post 2583616)
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/6949037124.html

“Center to center the seat tube in more like 55cm and the top tube is 57cm.
If it helps I am 6’ w/a 32” stand over height”
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c0cd57ae5f.jpg


exapkib 08-22-2019 04:59 PM

Yamaguchi Summer Sale
 
Each year, Koichi Yamaguchi hosts a "summer sale" via his Instagram account.

He's got some nice stems and a couple of frames at steep discounts (couple of stems at $180, for example).

Even if you don't buy any of them, they are beautiful.

Sorry I can't post any of the Insta photos here, but seriously--it's worth clicking through if you light to see nice hand-built bike parts.

https://www.instagram.com/yamaguchibike/

mhespenheide 08-22-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwsaunders (Post 2583611)
Dave Moulton Fuso 60cm...saw this here earlier and the seller is very responsive...Portlandrians and Portlanders alike are hereby placed on notice of a good deal on a big boy bike with some pedigree.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...947770792.html

http://davesbikeblog.squarespace.com...uss-denny.html

The listing says that it's a Russ Denny, not Dave Moulton. (Dave himself, however, has said that Russ was a better welder).

Did you get a top tube length?

rwsaunders 08-22-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhespenheide (Post 2583652)
The listing says that it's a Russ Denny, not Dave Moulton. (Dave himself, however, has said that Russ was a better welder).

Did you get a top tube length?

No as I couldn't make it to PDX but the fellow's name is Joe...click the ad and tell him that you saw it on Paceline.

kokies 08-23-2019 08:51 AM

A few reasonably prices Parlee's

$700 ???
https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/b...960300970.html
https://images.craigslist.org/00y0y_...i_1200x900.jpg

$1100
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik...956836372.html
https://images.craigslist.org/00G0G_...r_1200x900.jpg

$1500
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...959556055.html
https://images.craigslist.org/01010_...T_1200x900.jpg

KarlC 08-23-2019 09:12 AM

Basso Astra Dura Ace 11 Speed - $2500
 
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/...954884803.html



2017 Basso Astra with new Dura Ace 50-34 x 11 speed
I don't ride on the road much and this exceptional bike is sitting while it deserves to be ridden. $2,500


.

kokies 08-23-2019 09:36 AM

Steelman 56cm.w/Campy Record bike for sale - $900 (Dorchester)

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bi...958565704.html
https://images.craigslist.org/01515_...x_1200x900.jpg

Hampsten Cinghiale - $800 (Riverdale)
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...960561507.html
https://images.craigslist.org/00202_...8_1200x900.jpg

Serotta Legend Ti 54cm tt - $1250 (Del Ray, VA)
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...959331231.html
https://images.craigslist.org/00505_...q_1200x900.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.