The Paceline Forum

The Paceline Forum (https://forums.thepaceline.net/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.thepaceline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Open House Roll call 2007 (https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=26137)

Smiley 02-14-2007 05:06 PM

Open House Roll call 2007

Time to get the probable head count in.
The Springs Motel is SOLD out so that's about 28 rooms mostly gone to smart Forumites that booked early. Check with Hilton and Marriott as well as local B&B's in the area. So who's in ???

Smiley and Karen (for sure)
Rapid Tourist
Tom "Mr handy Man from DC" ( from Nottrott weekend ) plus roomie
Jay and Jannette H. ( again Nottrott weekend people )

I think Nottrott exposed some of the nut cases that can be found at a Serotta Open House so Saratga get ready we'll be coming with a Large DC area contingent of folks ( I know GD2002 will be there too )

Sandy and Gloria ??

SPOKE 02-14-2007 05:27 PM

i'm in! Pete is too.
the Selisker brothers may show too
just might even be able to get Greg to make the trip.

Len J 02-14-2007 10:10 PM

I'm in.....

Ella May be in.

Len

RABikes2 02-14-2007 10:55 PM

Well, this is a maybe, but it's looking like a big, strong maybe. ;) I'll need a roommate though if I do go. Ginger, if you haven't already got one, want to share the expense of a room?
RA

Sandy 02-14-2007 11:19 PM

Smiley

Hopefully, but I won't know for a while.

Sandy

William 02-15-2007 08:13 AM

I don't want to scare people away so I won't say at this point. But, I have a room lined up just in case.

William

Unca Unca Unca UncaRay :cool:

Tom 02-15-2007 08:15 AM

Balloon Festival Classic is the same day

So after I get beaten like a rented mule I may stop by. Maybe I won't be too ashamed of myself to ride on Sunday.

Bruce K 02-15-2007 08:16 AM

:crap: :crap: :crap: :crap:

nm

BK

hypnos 02-15-2007 08:53 AM

I'm in.

johnmdesigner 02-15-2007 09:02 AM

I'm at the Bates - see you there.
Any snow predicted for June? :D

Serotta PETE 02-15-2007 09:16 AM

Please Post In Your Club News Letter.....

Please post (if you can) in your local bike club news letter....

Dates are June 8th-10th

ride at 2 on 8th
ride at 9 or 9th
ride at 9 on 10th....

All rides and events at SEROTTA FACTORY

BBQ and drawings on the 9th..THERE Will BE A CHARGE FOR THIS and will be listed on SEROTTA.COM in the future...

IF you are unable to post, I would appreciate if you could send me your club address and contact and I will have someone from SEROTTA contact them

pmckeon@bellsouth.net

THANKS

BumbleBeeDave 02-15-2007 02:51 PM

I'll be there . . .

. . . one way or another. The St. Charles and St. Francis motels are right next door and also have good, inexpensive rooms.

Smiley . . . do you still want me to design ride routes? I'd be happy to do it, but I will need some info on how many rides, what lengths, how much climbing, etc . . .

BBD

Serotta PETE 02-15-2007 03:09 PM

Yes,,,we still need you to disign routes and we need to talk about pictures.

Routes Friday will be 30
SAT 32 + Metric
SUN 30 +-

THANKS DAVE///// I can come up on APRIL to give a hand if you need it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumbleBeeDave
. . . one way or another. The St. Charles and St. Francis motels are right next door and also have good, inexpensive rooms.

Smiley . . . do you still want me to design ride routes? I'd be happy to do it, but I will need some info on how many rides, what lengths, how much climbing, etc . . .

BBD

Climb01742 02-15-2007 03:20 PM

i'm in. i'll be arriving thursday. maybe a ride that afternoon? zoinks, hotels are booking up for that weekend. if folks wanna come, book soon.

Serotta PETE 02-15-2007 03:32 PM

Yep - - Ride Sounds Good

We will be there Thursday also.........PETE

(Mark and Phil say they can not wait for the hills....they love going up them more than down them....I heear Mark has a bottle of red (yes he is as bad if not worse than me) on no one will beat him on the hill. His brother PHIL says no one can beat him down the hill - - and he has also been knows to make red disappear (BUT NO WHERE NEAR AS FAST AS FLYDHEST!!!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Climb01742
i'm in. i'll be arriving thursday. maybe a ride that afternoon? zoinks, hotels are booking up for that weekend. if folks wanna come, book soon.