PDA

View Full Version : It's about time........

Blastinbob
07-29-2005, 02:18 PM
from campy's newsletter.

CT aluminium cranksets

The 2006 range includes compact aluminium cranksets dedicated to Centaur, Veloce and Mirage Groupsets.
The specialized sector chainrings are recognizable by the eight pins, that is by the special finishes designed to make the chain lift up and descend always at the most effective point.
Tests run at our laboratories have shown that shifting is 19% faster than with the previous 6-pin version.
CT cranksets will be available with 34-50, 36-50, 34-48 chainrings for the Centaur model and with 34-50 and 34-48 chainrings for the Veloce and Mirage models.

weisan
07-29-2005, 02:28 PM
from campy's newsletter...

who subscribe to this crap??!!

Blastinbob
07-29-2005, 08:00 PM
who subscribe to this crap??!!
Little Weisan, your mother should wash your mouth out with soap !!
It's obvious that we have a difference of opinion, but that's okay with me. I have signed you up for your favorite component companies newsletter. You will receive 8 annual issues starting right now. It has some interesting stuff in it to, instructions on how to use your favorite product along with information on trips in nice places where you can use your favorite product. Click Here To Activate Your Subscrition !!! (http://www.in-fisherman.com/)

Enjoy, Uncle Bob :beer:

weisan
07-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Sorry Uncle Bob. I inadvertently blurted out the true feelings that had been bottled up inside me all these years...it sure feels good now that I got em' off my chest...what were you sayin' again?? Oh!...treat myself to the six-pack in your fridge...okay, I will do just that. :D