comes w/ 2 sets of lens -

Black vented
Clear vented
& case, baggy

WTT for Oakley Radars in white

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6078/6144411089_e1ff28bbab.jpg

benitosan1972
11-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Sorry, I have to derail this thread to say something about this member here.
We had an agreement that he totally reneged on. I even went out of my way to deliver an item to him in Long Beach while I was on vacation from San Jose. Not only did he not meet me, but he repeatedly emailed/texted that he would and NEVER did, yanked my chain for 3 days. Then he says he'll Paypal me if I ship item to him. That was a week ago. Still no payment. And he hasn't returned any of my emails or texts.

Just letting you know what you might be getting into with this member, FYI.

benitosan1972
11-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Sorry to air dirty laundry public to the Forum, but since he won't contact me, this is my way of letting him know that he really inconvenienced & pissed me off.

KevinPak
11-11-2011, 12:36 PM
You might really want to think this one over.

1. First, I'm not too sure what you mean by going out of your way to deliver.. you randomly called @ 8am without letting me know in advance saying you were in the area to buy a bike off someone.

2. I haven't sent you a single text so I'm not sure what you mean by "repeatedly"

3. & return what messages ? last email I've got from you was that if the process didn't go through, you'd go through the eBay route & sell the item for 220 opposed to 150 with such confidence.

Last email from me - I thought my payment has been sent but I found that there was a random hold on my account & had to verify & would take a couple of days. I suggested that going with your other method might be a better choice as I didn't want to make it a hassle.

miguel
11-11-2011, 01:35 PM
http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/lady-gaga-bikini-cat-fight-001.jpg