PDA

View Full Version : challenge to the weenie with the legend Ti

LOOK 381 Jaja
07-25-2005, 05:02 PM
My buddy and I are riding on Saturday in Broomfield, Colorado when a Serotta legend Ti red/white/Ti comes flying by and goes all out to stay ahead of us. We had just completed a 25 mile ride on the hilly Morgul Bismark course. I originally thought it was my buddy going crazy. When I accelerated to try and catch the two block wonder I noticed it was not my friend at all... of course the mystery rider turned off at the first available place so there could be no catch. I am not sure if I am a weenie for trying to catch him or he is a weenie for going all out for 2 blocks and turning off. I saw him this morning struggling up main street and will now challenge Oscar Meyer to a 25 mile out and back from Broomfield High to 93 hwy and back....4 nice hills. We can have a cookout later to determine who is the real weiner. I will be riding my Legend Ti also so look out!!!!!! actually I just wanted him to know I liked his bike!!! :D :D :D

Kevan
07-25-2005, 05:47 PM
and to think us New Yorker's are considered agressive.

Whatever happened to that Rocky Mountain High John sang about?

BumbleBeeDave
07-25-2005, 09:10 PM
. . . on my helmet . . . makes me manic! . . . La-La-La! ;)

BBDave

Samster
07-25-2005, 09:17 PM
. . . on my helmet . . . makes me manic! . . . La-La-La! ;)
BBDave

. . . on my wounds . . . can make me cry! . . . La-La-La! :bike:

Dr. Doofus
07-25-2005, 09:22 PM
on that road kill...makes me nauseous...

csb
07-25-2005, 10:23 PM
on that road kill...makes me nauseous...

(seeing them corners makes him cautious)

RichMc
07-26-2005, 01:21 AM
Oooooh. That was almost nasty. :D

Too Tall
07-26-2005, 07:06 AM
He he, sure why not? It is a friendly challeng with food involved so the spirit of the thing is perfect...good for you :) But, be careful man that town is loaded with elite team types...he could have just finished an interval and it was nothing personal.