PDA

View Full Version : New bike (NOS) warranty

dblairo
11-01-2011, 02:45 AM
I just received my 2008 NOS Serotta Fierte IT from one of the "former" Serotta dealers. Question: would this bike be eligible for the Serotta warranty? Thanks.

AngryScientist
11-01-2011, 04:58 AM
someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but i dont see why Serotta would not honor the warranty on a brand new bicycle they built. you should be cool.

oldpotatoe
11-01-2011, 06:38 AM
I just received my 2008 NOS Serotta Fierte IT from one of the "former" Serotta dealers. Question: would this bike be eligible for the Serotta warranty? Thanks.

For our manufacturers and others like Campagnolo, the warranty starts when the customer buys it, even for been in the shop for a while, previous years models. As long as the item came from a legit retailer.

yngpunk
11-01-2011, 06:42 AM
someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but i dont see why Serotta would not honor the warranty on a brand new bicycle they built. you should be cool.

I've contacted Serotta in the past with similar questions about warranties, and the answer has always been that they would honor the warranty, even if the dealer was no longer a Serotta dealer.

Pete Serotta
11-01-2011, 07:01 AM

it is new and bought from a current or former dealer so it is under warranty per Serotta Pete.

Print this and save

Happy riding!!!

PETE