PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Vino T-Mobile Kazakh national champion's jersey

jartzt
07-25-2005, 10:51 AM
I've never been tempted to buy a pro jersey (don't want to be a pretender) but after Vino's furious performance yesterday winning both the stage (and the intermiediate sprint) my mind has changed.

Anyone know where you can get one of these?

csb
07-25-2005, 12:48 PM
www.vino'ed.com

William
07-25-2005, 01:01 PM
I don't know but you can get the Jamaican National Championship jersey.

http://shopping.artistdirect.com/admall/assets/product_images/large/003950BM.gif

William :rolleyes: ;)

lnomalley
07-25-2005, 01:35 PM
your best bet is to go to adidas.com and click on the map of europe, click on germany, click on cycling, cick on t-mobile, and then notice there isnt one. they only have the german national kit (after all they are a german company with a national champ and you know germans love being german)... drop them an email and ask if they are doing a ukranian one... otherwise you are sh*t out of,

luck.

coylifut
07-25-2005, 01:54 PM
your best bet is to go to adidas.com and click on the map of europe, click on germany, click on cycling, cick on t-mobile, and then notice there isnt one. they only have the german national kit (after all they are a german company with a national champ and you know germans love being german)... drop them an email and ask if they are doing a ukranian one... otherwise you are sh*t out of,

luck.

yesterday, I saw a guy on the road with the full German national champion kit and he had a really big beer gut. had to share

bostondrunk
07-25-2005, 02:30 PM
yesterday, I saw a guy on the road with the full German national champion kit and he had a really big beer gut. had to share

So he looked like 90% of the guys on this forum?

Ozz
07-25-2005, 02:52 PM

luck.
kazakhstan

Ken Lehner
07-25-2005, 02:57 PM
I've never been tempted to buy a pro jersey (don't want to be a pretender) but after Vino's furious performance yesterday winning both the stage (and the intermiediate sprint) my mind has changed.

Nowhere, yet. I think that Vino designed it himself.

Dr. Doofus
07-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Nowhere, yet. I think that Vino designed it himself.

alexander julian, he is not

the last person doof saw wearing something skin tight in that color, it was a member of KC and the Sunshine Band, at the Illinois State Fair (and your doof was about 10)*

the taste of this vino is little better

* for the record, doof was coerced in attending by his older sister. the aesthetic memory still hurts....

lnomalley
07-25-2005, 06:18 PM
kazakhstan

kazakhstan, ukraine, your momma, it's all the same to me (oh my).

*evil laugh of shame.

oldguy00
07-26-2005, 10:46 AM
I am in no way affiliated with them, but one place I have bought some team clothing from is:
http://www.bicyclinghub.com/index.html

and the service has been excellent. Might want to give them a call to see if they can get the jersey for you.

PBWrench
04-15-2006, 09:27 PM
I just came across this jersey and I remembered your post . . .

http://store.velogear.com/kanachje.html

djg
04-15-2006, 11:10 PM

What? After they closed down the Borat/Baron Cohen board with the kz address? Just say nyet.

CPP
04-16-2006, 01:39 AM
Parker's International in the UK have them made by Assos.
CP

Tony Edwards
04-16-2006, 09:48 AM
What? After they closed down the Borat/Baron Cohen board with the kz address? Just say nyet.

Jurgemesh! I am very good at make camel have sexy explosion!