PDA

View Full Version : Lance in politics?

Spinsistah
07-25-2005, 09:05 AM
How about the interview with Kerry at the Tour during the time trial? Lance in politics - which party would he choose to run with? Being a Texas boy, can we assume he'd run with red?

Let's play nice, no flaming.

William
07-25-2005, 09:10 AM
How about the interview with Kerry at the Tour during the time trial? Lance in politics - which party would he choose to run with? Being a Texas boy, can we assume he bleeds blue?

My feeling is that he likely leans to the right. But I've seen him lean to the left many times as well. Straight over the line is what he's good at so moderate Republican is my call.

William ;)

csb
07-25-2005, 09:16 AM
oh god please no

PanTerra
07-25-2005, 10:37 AM
How about the interview with Kerry at the Tour during the time trial? Lance in politics - which party would he choose to run with? Being a Texas boy, can we assume he bleeds blue?

If we are going to assume anything, wouldn't you mean "red" since Texas was a "red" state in the last presidential election? However, I do remember when blue was the republican color. Maybe that is what you are remembering.

Spinsistah
07-25-2005, 10:43 AM
If we are going to assume anything, wouldn't you mean "red" since Texas was a "red" state in the last presidential election? However, I do remember when blue was the republican color. Maybe that is what you are remembering.
Thanks, I do mean red.