PDA

View Full Version : Too Tall? Yellow Banana on Steroids?

Spectrum Bob
07-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Too Tall,
I hope you can help me. Last night as I was abusing myself down on Beach Drive I had a vision. I saw the most beautiful woman on top of a yellow banana on steroids. Do you have any information that could help me verify my sighting? I hope I wasn’t seeing things in my anaerobic state.
Please help!
Spectrum Bob

William
07-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Too Tall,
I hope you can help me. Last night as I was abusing myself down on Beach Drive I had a vision. I saw the most beautiful woman on top of a yellow banana on steroids. Do you have any information that could help me verify my sighting? I hope I wasn’t seeing things in my anaerobic state.
Please help!
Spectrum Bob

I don't know what you ate.....but can I have some??

William :)

Bill Bove
07-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Too Tall,
I hope you can help me. Last night as I was abusing myself down on Beach Drive I had a vision.

Have some dignity man, do it in the privacy of your own home :no: Don't you know that'll cause you to go blind :cool:

Too Tall
07-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Sick minds ALL OF YOU!!!!
Yes, that was the queen sporting her news'd Teschner Pro TT bike. She DEMANDED that I build it up in time for the masters' TT this Sunday. Got it all done on wed eve. and sent her out. As if by chance ,but maybe not, the heavens opened up and annointed the lass and bike in a real gully washer of a thunderstorm. Guess what? She came back all grins. Apparently that's one heck of a great bike and.....

THANK YOU to Matt "Pro Fit" Barkley for selling us his prized personal TT ride and doing an amazing job setting up the TT equipment. Everything is spot on.

I'm really blown away with the quality of this bike. I rode it around the block a few times and the head tube angle feels quite slack. The effect is that it corners very well and gets more stable the faster your go.

Sweet. Thanks Matt. Folks, it is not a bad thing if your favorite bike shop owner just happens to ride the same custom size as your spouse....not cheap but not a bad thing ;)

Too Tall
07-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Is replying to yourself allowed????

Anhwho, Queen rode the Teschner bannana to a BRONZE medal finish today at the Maryland Best all around Age Graded TT Championships. DANG!!! Am I proud? Oh just a little ;) On a very tough hilly course she whupped a bunch of gals who've been taking names and numbers all yr. in the crits. PAY BACKS!!!!

Life is good.

Spectrum Bob
07-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Fantastic!
Congratulations Queen!

William
07-25-2005, 03:45 PM
:beer:

William

Dekonick
07-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Cool!

Now when are you going to post pics of that yellow :banana: and the red peg???