PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ti Designs

PaulE
10-15-2011, 06:47 PM
I don't expect you remember me, but we were both at Smiley's Giro del 'Toga held in Saratoga a few years back, sat at the same table for dinner one night. This afternoon I was at Runcible Spoon in Nyack, NY and there was a petite lady with a Harvard cycling team jersey standing in line in front of me. So I asked her if she was on the team and she said yes. Then I asked her if you (your real name not Ti Designs) were her coach and she said yes. I think she also said you used to put some eyeballs on the back of your helmet. Did not gask her name, and she was not a recent grad but not middle-aged either, she rode about a 49-50 cm dark blue and white steel Colnago.

Anyway, small world and she had nice memories of you from then.

Ti Designs
10-16-2011, 03:46 PM
That would have to be Daphne, our sneaky track rider. She was so good at ticket punching (sitting on the back of the paceline, picking up the wheel of the rider coming back) that we did a whole hammer ride and never knew she was back there. After school she went to work for Goldman Sachs, I figured she didn't have any time to ride. It's good to hear she's still out there, and sporting the Harvard colors as well.

PaulE
10-16-2011, 05:42 PM
I'll say hello for you if I see her again! Take care!