PDA

View Full Version : Smiley,

Jack Brunk
10-06-2011, 08:33 PM
My topic got closed as I was responding to your post. I just want to say that I truly respect the hell out of what you do for your customers and I wish you were closer to me. I have a few trips planned to the east coast early next year so maybe I can hook up with you and maybe a Bedford could happen.

Thanks again,

Jack

Smiley
10-06-2011, 08:39 PM
No Problem Jack, I don't know what the fuss was all about with such an innocent statement on your behalf and ???? went viral. Anyway keep on truckin man. Went to the Annapolis Sailboat show today and them dealers can really talk some kinda of smack :)

who's got the fastest boat :banana:

BumbleBeeDave
10-06-2011, 08:43 PM
. . . . with all these people AT each other the last couple of days? You'd think it was the end of February and everybody was locked in their cabins! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Jack, I admire your taste in bikes and I am jealous of your ability to ride a different one every week! come up to the Capital Region and Ahneida Ride and I will take you by to meet Mr. Kelly personally!

BBD

Jack Brunk
10-06-2011, 08:50 PM
. . . . with all these people AT each other the last couple of days? You'd think it was the end of February and everybody was locked in their cabins! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Jack, I admire your taste in bikes and I am jealous of your ability to ride a different one every week! come up to the Capital Region and Ahneida Ride and I will take you by to meet Mr. Kelly personally!

BBD
Thanks Dave and I'll make sure to make it happen.

Ahneida Ride
10-06-2011, 09:15 PM
and Jack .... I'll throw in some Bar and Bra end plugs too on your new
Bedford !

Jack Brunk
10-06-2011, 09:45 PM
and Jack .... I'll throw in some Bar and Bra end plugs too on your new
Bedford !
Thanks.
Got any bra in orange for my Hampsten fixed?
I'm buying if you do.

happycampyer
10-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Jack,

If you're on the east coast and end up in the NYC area, give a shout. You always have a spare bike waiting here to ride.

Regards,

Bill

Jack Brunk
10-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Jack,

If you're on the east coast and end up in the NYC area, give a shout. You always have a spare bike waiting here to ride.

Regards,

Bill
Thanks Bill and the same holds true if your ever out my way.

BumbleBeeDave
10-07-2011, 05:10 AM
I wouldn't want you to go without a bike while you're here.

I'll PM you with my address and you can ship a few to me several months in advance and I'll, ah, store them here at my place for you until you get here. Then ship them back to you, oh, maybe a few more months later . . . ;)

BBD

zmudshark
10-07-2011, 07:09 AM
The burning question that I did not see addressed in either thread is "Jack, will you be selling your steel Hampsten?."

If so, I need to clear some room over the Winter.

Fixed
10-07-2011, 07:25 AM
good morning
cheers :beer:

Fixed
10-07-2011, 07:29 AM
smiley the consummate gentleman your post bring order to chaos
thanks
cheers :beer:
jack your bikes always look great but i like your best friend j.b. the best
cheers

SPOKE
10-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Jack,
If you're heading to NC let me or Pete know. We have a place for you to stay and you can take your pick of anything in my fleet to ride.....

Mikej
10-07-2011, 08:48 AM

BBD

Maybe some people feel it out of good taste to announce a new bike on the internet so often. I don't care, I like JB's picture posts.

Ahneida Ride
10-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Thanks.
Got any bra in orange for my Hampsten fixed?
I'm buying if you do.

got it ... just visit the site and look for Aleksangerine .

Link Here (http://store.handlebra.com/product_p/hb-tangerine.htm)

http://store.handlebra.com/v/vspfiles/photos/HB-tangerine-2T.jpg

Charles M
10-07-2011, 09:28 AM
you guys all suck!

Now what are we talking about?

:)

(no, dont bring what ever it was back up...)

Pete Serotta
10-07-2011, 01:53 PM
I missed out on the note being referred to...? :confused: :confused:

Let me just say, Jack is never anything less than a gentleman on the forum and has NEVER posted an "off color" thread or posts...

:confused: :confused: I missed the entire thing and also all above applies to SMILEY - if he was a part of the note.

pete