PDA

View Full Version : Bianchi Replacement Derailleur Hanger

yatescc
10-04-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm looking for some assistance. I snapped my derailleur hanger on my 2009 Bianchi Cross Concept during the Ommengang CX race on Sunday. Its not a model that Wheels MFG currently makes. They pointed me to the closest model they produce (#96). I called Bianchi USA and the hanger is out of stock. The guy I talked to was going to look around, but didn't sound hopeful. Anyone have any suggestions where I might find one?

Thanks,
Chris

Hank Scorpio
10-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Wheels makes a special one. You have to call and talk to someone and it is not 96. They had it on the website for awhile but not in the hangers section. Tell them you need it for the t cube. I can get you the part number when I get home tonight or I can sell you an extra I have in the bag un used.

retrofit
10-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Try Derailleur Hanger com (http://derailleurhanger.com/threeholes.htm)

yatescc
10-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Wheels makes a special one. You have to call and talk to someone and it is not 96. They had it on the website for awhile but not in the hangers section. Tell them you need it for the t cube. I can get you the part number when I get home tonight or I can sell you an extra I have in the bag un used.

Thanks for your help. I'll buy the one off you if you don't need it or send along the part number and I'll give them a call.

Hank Scorpio
10-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Wheels part number is 148 and it is now at the end of the hanger page. $15 shipped sound ok? Pm me your details and I will put it in the mail tomorrow.