PDA

View Full Version : favorite sites for clothing

Rebel_Biker
09-21-2011, 10:37 AM
I usually buy from performance, nashbar, or nonstop

I wanted to see if anyone had websites that have good prices and a decent selection that they like.

thank you

bicycletricycle
09-21-2011, 10:40 AM
nonstop is really great, i worked there for a couple years. I really recommend giving them a call, they can usually work out some good pricing on whatever you want.

avalonracing
09-21-2011, 11:06 AM
Sierra Trading Post can have some great deals.

norcalbiker
09-21-2011, 11:13 AM
I shop whoever have a good sale.

benitosan1972
09-21-2011, 11:17 AM
For high-end brands (Rapha, Capo, Castelli, Assos, Campy, Giordana, etc) with occasional great prices, sign up for Competitive Cyclist & Real Cyclist's email notifications, they periodically send out codes for additional discounts too.

Nashbar and Performance have great deals on Pearl Izumi, Louis Garneau, and Mavic clothing too.

And of course, Bonktown and Gear Scanner, though you are limited in choices to what they release.

Rebel_Biker
09-21-2011, 11:27 AM
thank you all for the solid advice

tiretrax
09-21-2011, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=benitosan1972]For high-end brands (Rapha, Capo, Castelli, Assos, Campy, Giordana, etc) with occasional great prices, sign up for Competitive Cyclist & Real Cyclist's email notifications, they periodically send out codes for additional discounts too.QUOTE]

CC & RC are now part of the same family, which also includes Bonktown, Department of Goods, and Chainlove. CC is much better than any of the others. It also has a real location in Little Rock.