PDA

View Full Version : Buldogge, clean out your PM folders a bit (n/m)

Louis
09-17-2011, 10:43 PM
n/m

Louis
09-17-2011, 11:04 PM
I noticed that some folks are clicking on the message even though there really was nothing to see. (I guess they don't have a "Hover Preview" on their computer.) Just for kicks, so there really is something for folks to see, earlier today Mark, Dflemmingoes (aka Dave), Dave's daughter and I did the 65 mile option on this ride. It was coolish (55*-60*) and drizzled / rained about half the time, but other than that, it was a good route, with only a few stupid drivers and no killer hills.

Link to ride info (http://www.moonlightramble.org/events/5star.aspx)

Dog Prairie
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Sponsored by Momentum Cycles

New this year: choose from 35, 65, and 100 miles options---see on-line store for details.

Dog Prairie is one of the premier riding areas in the St. Louis Metro area. The hills are manageable and the scenery is great. We will start registration at 6:30 AM. Each century rider will receive a time card and when your bike is ready to go, you can record the time of departure on your time card. SAG wagon out on the marked route will handle emergencies. The morning route is a Metric Century for those riders just getting started with distance cycling. A scrumptious submarine sandwich or hamburger repast is offered at the Dog Prairie Tavern in St. Paul, MO. The afternoon run of 35 miles is perfect for recreation riders and will have one rest stop. The ride will officially end at 5:00 PM. (no SAG support after this). This is part of the 5 Star Series: 100 mile riders receive a patch & time posted as "bragging rights." Ride goes "rain or shine", helmets are mandatory.

Registration/Sign-In: 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. for metric and century riders ($35.00), 11:00a.m.-1:00p.m. for recrational riders ($25.00).
Location: Dog Prairie Tavern, 2348 St. Paul Road, St. Paul, MO 63366

buldogge
09-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Done...

-Mark