PDA

View Full Version : Forum Kit: Re-order & winter Kit order?

BumbleBeeDave
09-15-2011, 10:13 AM
I’m trying to gauge interest in a re-order of at least some items of the Serotta Forum kit and possible order of winter clothing.

Verge has a 24 piece minimum for orders and re-orders, at least 6 per item of at least 4 different items in the same color scheme. But because of the size of our original order and since all artwork is done already, he says he could make it work for regular kit if we ordered 3 or more per item and 12 or more per color.

SUMMER Forum Kit . . . For people who wanted to get new items or correct an earlier mistake on size. I’m thinking the following items would probably allow us to meet the requirements outlined above. These would all be men’s items:

RED race cut jersey
RED club cut jersey
RED bibs
GRAY race cut jersey
GRAY club cut jersey
GRAY bibs

WINTER Kit . . . We would have to meet their regular requirements for this on, so 24 total items in ONE color. Graphic designer Jeanne (Mrs. Fixed) has given her blessing and Verge artist can adapt designs. Here’s what they have available and BALLPARK prices:

Long Sleeve Jersey—Around $100
Bib Tights—Around $140
Bib Knickers—Around $130
Pelta Jacket (heavier than a wind shell)—Around $130
Warsaw Jacket (Heavy winter gear!)—Around $150

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED . . .

Send me a PM. Let me know what specific item(s) you are interested in and especially what color. For the winter gear, indicate whether you would still be a buyer if we ened up ordering the other color. Remember, all the winter gear must be one color.

Please don’t tell me unless you are SERIOUSLY interested and willing to cough up money to buy.

If there is enough serious interest in either order I will go to Verge and get firm prices, some drawings of the winter stuff, and post another thread.

Thanks . . .

BBD

Pete Serotta
09-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Bib knickers and jacket would be on my list.

Thanks

Pete

BumbleBeeDave
09-15-2011, 03:44 PM
I told you to send me a PM! :D

And what color? :no:

;)

BBD

JDtwowheels
09-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Is there a link you could post to photos or examples of hte club cut jerseys and jackets?

Thx

Pete Serotta
09-15-2011, 05:53 PM
I told you to send me a PM! :D

And what color? :no:

;)

BBD
:bike: :no: :no:

dave thompson
09-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Is there a link you could post to photos or examples of hte club cut jerseys and jackets?

Thx
Here's the full rundown: http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=92154&highlight=forum+jerseys

BumbleBeeDave
09-15-2011, 07:34 PM
. . . of the summer stuff.

There are no renderings of the long sleeve jerseys or jackets--yet. If enough people are interested in winter items I will work with Verge to make a winter scheme--heavily based on the summer stuff--and put it out for inspection. At this time I'm picturing something like the summer jerseys with the design carried down the sleeve. The tights might be just black with the stripes and Serotta "S" down the legs. I don't know. Need to gauge serious interest level first.

BBD

BumbleBeeDave
09-21-2011, 06:28 PM
. . . there is so far not nearly enough interest to justify a re-order or winter kit order. I will leave this up here a few more days to see what happens, but as of now it don't look too good . . .

BBD

Keith A
09-21-2011, 07:59 PM
BBDave -- I might interested in ordering a jersey for my daughter if it does happen.

BumbleBeeDave
10-02-2011, 08:13 AM
There's just not enough interest to merit trying a re-order or winter kit order at this time.

Maybe another summer kit order in the spring . . .

BBD