PDA

View Full Version : Capo Verona stuff...

oldguy00
09-14-2011, 12:22 PM
I see Bonktown clearing out a bunch of the Capo Verona stuff.
Anyone here try it? Can you comment on the fit and quality?
Thx!

bikser
09-14-2011, 02:49 PM
I don't have the Verona stuff, but the other pieces I have or have seen are very high quality. The shorts don't fit me at all, but the jersey's are good fit. Definitely fits like Italian clothing small and tight.

buldogge
09-14-2011, 03:55 PM
I can tell you later in the week as I have a pair of Capo Verona bibs I picked up on the cheap arriving tomorrow...

-Mark in St. Louis

oldguy00
09-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I can tell you later in the week as I have a pair of Capo Verona bibs I picked up on the cheap arriving tomorrow...

-Mark in St. Louis

Thanks, I appreciate it. I see some people say you need to size up with the Verona stuff, others say no. I seem to fit OK in their large Cima shorts..

buldogge
09-14-2011, 04:35 PM
I asked the same question last week...took my chances and ordered L (same as my Bergamo stuff)...fingers crossed.

-Mark

Thanks, I appreciate it. I see some people say you need to size up with the Verona stuff, others say no. I seem to fit OK in their large Cima shorts..

Z3c
09-14-2011, 04:56 PM
I have had the bids for a few rides; I like them a lot so far. As to fit, I would say they run a touch smaller than most others I have, mostly in bib height/length. When I am standing up(not on the bike) they feel pretty tight on my shoulders. It is not something I notice while riding.