PDA

View Full Version : Capo Bib Sizing?

buldogge
09-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Hey Guys... Found a good deal on some Capo bibs and was about to purchase, but started second guessing myself on sizing.

I have 2 pairs of Bergamo bibs in L, which used to be where Capo(forma) got their bibs...but...I am wondering how the recent models are on sizing???

The specific Capo model was Verona, in this case, if it matters.

TIA
-Mark in St. Louis

wasfast
09-11-2011, 02:05 PM
I've not found any difference in sizes with Bergamo/Capo Forma/Capo. I have 3 pairs of bibs and several tights.

lhuerta
09-11-2011, 02:07 PM
I have found Capo and Bergamo sizing to be identical (I have several garments from both) with one important exception....the new Capo bibs that use the wide lycra bands at the bottom of shorts (as opposed to traditional elastic with silicone grippers) simply ride up to much and just do not seem to have the same cut and grip that the traditional style had. It seems like Capo is assuming we all have Thor or Fabian-like quadriceps.

Lou

buldogge
09-11-2011, 03:15 PM
I do...so...that will work fine! :D

BTW...the model I was looking at does have the lycra bands (just like the Bergamo Hammer Nutrition bibs FWIW...I like them (assuming they are the same/similar)

TA
-Mark

I have found Capo and Bergamo sizing to be identical (I have several garments from both) with one important exception....the new Capo bibs that use the wide lycra bands at the bottom of shorts (as opposed to traditional elastic with silicone grippers) simply ride up to much and just do not seem to have the same cut and grip that the traditional style had. It seems like Capo is assuming we all have Thor or Fabian-like quadriceps.

Lou

Charles M
09-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Some of the fit, compression and cust are a lot different.

The sizing should still hold though.

buldogge
09-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Thanx Pez...

BTW...I really like the Bellwether Formas you recommended some time ago...although I ended up with M and probably could use L...they still work well for shorter rides though.

-Mark

Some of the fit, compression and cust are a lot different.

The sizing should still hold though.

lhuerta
09-11-2011, 03:27 PM
FYI...realcyclist.com has been blowing out some of the Capo winter gear. I just picked up a LE Jacket and LE Roubaix tights for a steal.
Lou