PDA

View Full Version : screw lance and alejandro -- what's your best sprint lately?

Dr. Doofus
07-14-2005, 08:02 PM
got over it

Too Tall
07-15-2005, 06:53 AM
Yesterday I saw my prey, dropped it in the 9 cog and knocked down two guppies who were about to pull out a credit card to pay for two Espresso Con Panas....IDIOTS :rolleyes:

Feel the burn you losers

Fixed
07-15-2005, 07:13 AM
I got that city bus today but that taxi is fast almost always gets me,today I won.Today I'm Thor.Cheers.

Sandy
07-15-2005, 08:18 AM
Rode my bike down to the launch site for the space shuttle Discovery. I am still waiting until liftoff, which will be Monday at the earliest. I am planning on sprinting by that big spaceship as soon as it is launched.

Supersonic Spaceship Speedy Serotta Sandy

davids
07-15-2005, 10:33 AM
I caught up to my wife after our daughter called me, wondering where we were. I outsprinted a garbage truck on Dot Ave!

mike p
07-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Was out on a training ride yesterday when I spied two cyclist ahead. I reeled them in in short order and yelled town line sprint. They took up the challenge and responded with a jump, but not fast enough. I lit the afterburner and it was all over. Only as I was passing them and head butting the faster of the two did I realize they were mormons in suite and tie's carrying bibles. Oh well a win's a win.