PDA

View Full Version : super Cheap Powertap wheelset

quickfeet
09-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Got this wheelset a week ago and set them up on my bike, they work perfectly and I have all new batteries installed, but I am just under utilizing the technology. I am only looking to get what I paid for out of them which is SOLD The power hub is a wired version, and I am not really certain of the model or year. The wheels are built with DT swiss 1.2 Rims, silver dt swiss competition double butted spokes, and Black alloy nipples. The front hub is a cycleops carbon hub which is pretty cool and super smooth. The wheels are in overall pretty good shape, round and true, tons of braking surface, and no dents or dings. the rear wheel has a small ticking noise which I think is an artifact of the high flange hub and tall rim, causing the spokes to rub on the flange of the hub a bit. I had it checked by the local shop and had them replace the hub bearings just to be safe. I am pretty confident the wheel is fine, but it will be as is. The computer, wiring harness, all software and carrying case are included, but the tires, cassette, and skewers are not. these are a great way to get into power training or for a back-up set.

I am lowering the price because of the small spoke noise as described above. There are no cracks in the hubs or rims as far as I or the local shop could tell.

SOLD

Thanks guys!

j. hughes
09-05-2011, 11:51 PM
PM Sent

tanghy
09-06-2011, 05:10 AM
I'm assuming this is shimano?

quickfeet
09-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Relisted as first buyer backed out. They are shimano!

brett_summers
09-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Any ideas if these are Ant+ compatible?