PDA

View Full Version : Mancebo's climbing style

bironi
07-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Francisco looked twisted from behind, and from the front looked like he was peering around the riders ahead with head cocked to one side. What a strange position on the bike, but he was with the leaders till the last moment yesterday.

Fixed
07-13-2005, 09:51 PM
He has always looked like that kind of like he broke his collarbone and never had it fixed (oh that's me )but he can sure go i.m.h.o. Cheers

GoJavs
07-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Constipation.

BumbleBeeDave
07-13-2005, 10:11 PM
. . . looks like he’s absolutely dying, even when just pedalling along. He looks like he had scoliosis and it never got fixed. I guess I can’t complain, cuz’ is DOES work, but please . . . SOMEONE get this guy to a Serotta fitter!

BBDave

93legendti
07-13-2005, 10:33 PM
It hurts just to watch him pedal...

Ray
07-14-2005, 05:38 AM
Old Fernando used to look like he was trying to rip his bike apart without getting off of it when he was climbing out of the saddle. Makes Mancebo look positively elegant.

-Ray

BumbleBeeDave
07-14-2005, 06:24 AM
. . . DID have a rather unusual style, but at least he looked balanced while he did it. Mancebo looks all twisted, like there’s really something physically wrong with him. I wonder if he’s ever seen tapes of himself looking like this? He must have. I also wonder if the team has tried to do anything to correct it. He just has to be losing some efficiency doing it all twisted like that.

BBDave