PDA

View Full Version : Hey bumble... 20% off $100 coupon at performancebike.com ;)

biketime
07-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Just for you bumble :)

20% off $100 coupon at performancebike.com

Here's the link with the info.

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4527

Hope this helps someone.

Louis
07-12-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm waiting for the 98% off coupons.

dirtdigger88
07-12-2005, 10:27 PM
right or wrong I just got an Atmos for $129- thanks

Jason

aLexis
07-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Hey there biketime,

Thanks for letting everyone know about cycling coupons. In the future though, please post them in the classified section. A lot of people post over there when they find interesting bikes or deals advertised on other sites. The general discussion forum is for, well, discussing. It would be a shame to see it clogged with coupon announcements.

Thanks,
Alexis

biketime
07-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Good point... didn't see it... I put it there.. thanks

William
07-13-2005, 04:50 AM
Hey there biketime,

Thanks for letting everyone know about cycling coupons. In the future though, please post them in the classified section. A lot of people post over there when they find interesting bikes or deals advertised on other sites. The general discussion forum is for, well, discussing. It would be a shame to see it clogged with coupon announcements.

Thanks,
Alexis

Thanks!

I thought BBDave and I were going to have to bring our Bumbletards vs. Bluman-O-tards TM debate here. :rolleyes:

William

Kevin
07-13-2005, 05:29 AM
Thanks Alexis.

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
07-13-2005, 06:29 AM
“Didn’t SEE it?!?!?!“

See WHAT?? That there IS a classified section?

Wonderful excuse! WON-derful!!!! LOLOLOL

I guess you missed the other WHOLE THREAD where we were talking about the CLASSIFIED SECTION OF THE FORUM??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bumbletard

Kevin
07-13-2005, 07:15 AM
Dave,

Be kind. "Classified" has multiple syllables and can be a tough word for some.

Kevin

aj4e
07-13-2005, 08:50 AM
looks like the sheriff has a new deputy to help keep us all in line :D

bostondrunk
07-13-2005, 08:51 AM
looks like the sheriff has a new deputy to help keep us all in line :D

Yeah, and he likes to be seen in striped tank tops and shorts, and yells at his riding partners when he turfs it in parking lots.
I can't believe you have a problem with someone posting a discount code. Get a life!

BumbleBeeDave
07-13-2005, 09:50 AM
Apparently you got ahold of some skunky Harpoon and it has gotten to you. I never said I object to anyone posting coupons. What I said was I object to somebody who pretty obviously has SOME sort of vested interest getting on here and peddling this stuff with some transparent scam of trying to help the rest of us out.

I love coupons. I'm glad they are being posted. But I don't love disenginuous representations. Put the coupons in the classified section and keep the "discussion" section for discussion, as aLexis so succinctly pointed out.

That's all I said.

Bumbletard

biketime
07-13-2005, 09:51 AM
Yeah, and he likes to be seen in striped tank tops and shorts, and yells at his riding partners when he turfs it in parking lots.
I can't believe you have a problem with someone posting a discount code. Get a life!

Some just like to complain.. it's ok... doesn't bother me :)

BumbleBeeDave
07-13-2005, 09:54 AM
.. . exactly what does it mean to "turf it in a parking lot?"

BBDave

bostondrunk
07-13-2005, 09:57 AM

BBDave

sorry, maybe I'm confusing you with someone else on the forum who mentioned they fell over while entering a parking lot at the end of their ride.........the booze might be getting to me.
Regarding the whole coupon thing......who cares who posts it. It helps people save some money.

William
07-13-2005, 09:58 AM

BBDave

Barbeque steak on a habachi on the tailgate of a Subaru Brat? :confused:

William ;)

BumbleBeeDave
07-13-2005, 10:14 AM
. . . who fell over while entering the parking lot in the rain. Fortunately neither the bike nor I had any lasting damage. Very embarrassing moment . . . I guess you've never had any of those? . . .

Bumbletard

Tom
07-13-2005, 10:18 AM
The best part is biketime's thread gets parked right at the top of the list.

And I'm outta here.

bostondrunk
07-13-2005, 10:26 AM
. . . who fell over while entering the parking lot in the rain. Fortunately neither the bike nor I had any lasting damage. Very embarrassing moment . . . I guess you've never had any of those? . . .

Bumbletard

Never. I prefer to fall over sideways at stop lights in front of rush hour traffic..:)

William
07-13-2005, 10:28 AM
Never. I prefer to fall over sideways at stop lights in front of rush hour traffic..:)

Been there, done that. :rolleyes:

William ;)

biketime
07-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Eh.. whatever.. I'll post them in calssifieds.. and bumble can still rant all he wants :)