PDA

View Full Version : Blood pressure not high enough today?

rice rocket
08-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Then watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY&feature=player_embedded

crownjewelwl
08-30-2011, 02:34 PM
That's phuckin absurd...what a douche...

William
08-30-2011, 02:38 PM
My blood pressure is fine, my elbows are itching let loose though.

William

learningtoride
08-30-2011, 02:43 PM
This made me so angry! First, that people would think it's fun to do this kind of thing to others and secondly, that endangering the lives of others is recreational and then to film it and find other jerks who'd find it funny on the internet! The world is sick. Untill recently I owned a Dodge Dakota and I find it seriously disturbing that people who own trucks would allow their vehicles to have such poor emmissions! Man this makes me wanna go out and wrap a bubble around every cyclist out on the streets! I guess I'm still nieve enough to not see how really disturbing alot of the human race can be. Well, I won't be needing any more coffee today! Thanks for sharing. :crap:

biker72
08-30-2011, 02:47 PM
In Texas the truck driver would have tried to force the bikes off the road along with the smoke treatment... :p

laupsi
08-30-2011, 02:55 PM
not making any sense at all, this driver must be deranged and should be in therapy. it's the only way to describe this type of behavior.

goonster
08-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Not to generalize too much, but the one class of vehicles that really gives me the willies when I'm out riding are the lifted, modified, extra-loud diesel trucks. This is a really small, specialized demographic, but with some of those guys it seems the soot-fine-particulates have tripled the rage centers of their brains.

firerescuefin
08-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Not uncommon...was done to me about a week ago by a rancher...and it was clearly on purpose.

Hawker
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM
High School bully with a drivers license. Probably couldn't even walk up that road.

laupsi
08-30-2011, 03:08 PM
too often forgotten is the amount of revenue we "environmentalists" contribute to the local tax base

MattTuck
08-30-2011, 03:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT5EJYY_6HQ&feature=player_embedded#! Wait for 5 years until the hand gun sized version.

gdw
08-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Yawn, I'll take an obnoxious redneck with a smokey truck to an oblivious CU student with a cellphone and hand-me-down SUV any day.

laupsi
08-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Wile E Coyote, Genius!

mister
08-30-2011, 03:18 PM
looks like he's hauling a low boy trailer with a small piece of construction equipment too...maybe a backhoe or something.

what an idiot.

some of those comments...lol.
"i hope you die of cancer?"

damn.

Louis
08-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Morons. Their primary punishment in life is having to live with themselves.

SEABREEZE
08-30-2011, 03:29 PM
It appears he opens a valve, when he wants that black exhaust to escape.

We all know the SOB was laughing his ass off, after he passed each rider..

Love to see the truck crap out on him, and the bike riders catch up to him, and give him some of his own medicine.. and then some.

Did you notice his Utube user name.. RedneckSkier......explains it all.

goonster
08-30-2011, 03:34 PM
That's not how it works.

He goes easy on the throttle and lets the revs drop. Just before passing a cyclist he steps on the throttle, intake manifold pressure rises, and the injectors pour on fuel, the incomplete combustion of which causes the visible soot. Typically, the engine control software has to be modified for more power to get this much soot.

SEABREEZE
08-30-2011, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT5EJYY_6HQ&feature=player_embedded#! Wait for 5 years until the hand gun sized version.

Now if it was only available now, Would loved to see one of the riders use it on the truck, so they could catch up with the guy, and give him some of his own medicine, and then some.

bike22
08-30-2011, 03:42 PM
yeah no.

Chance
08-30-2011, 03:58 PM
First cars that stop themselves when a person steps in front of them, and now this? When this tool falls in the wrong hands (and it will like everything else) we’ll have motorist carjacked on remote roads simply by standing in front of the car or now by sapping electronics. And if it also screws up brake and steering electronics on a moving vehicle so be it. They’ll probably post the crash on YouTube for laughs.

It seems every single time someone tries to make us safer they open a new door for the few wanting to do us harm.

tiretrax
08-30-2011, 04:09 PM
whatever state, the cyclists need to get his plate and report him to the state enviromental agency. he will have to pay a nice fine and fix his emmissions or not be able to reregister his car.

when i was in high school, i was riding in the 2 way bike lane, which was facing oncoming traffic. some rednecks opened their door and tried to hit me. this was in the 70's - i had one of those white bell helmets last seen on abc's "the champions" (?), also known as battle of the network t&a because they would zoom in on the heaving breasts of the bra-less female stars in a 50 yard sprint.

Chance
08-30-2011, 04:24 PM
whatever state, the cyclists need to get his plate and report him to the state enviromental agency. he will have to pay a nice fine and fix his emmissions or not be able to reregister his car.

How would they see through the smoke? ;)

The guy is evil and doesn't care about laws. He knows it's wrong but does it anyway. It's doubtful a fine will keep him from doing this or similar in the future.

JMerring
08-30-2011, 04:57 PM
It's doubtful a fine will keep him from doing this or similar in the future.

agreed, but that's what karma is for, and it can be a bitch. we can only hope, right?

Kevan
08-30-2011, 05:29 PM
High School bully with a drivers license. Probably couldn't even walk up that road.

I suspect you're giving him too much credit.

Terry312
08-30-2011, 08:08 PM
Too bad the driver of the truck didn't run out of fuel soon thereafter.
Somewhere they could work on him with blow-torch and a pair of pliers.

MattTuck
08-30-2011, 08:23 PM
...last seen on abc's "the champions" (?), also known as battle of the network t&a because they would zoom in on the heaving breasts of the bra-less female stars in a 50 yard sprint.

Any plans to bring this back? :beer:

tiretrax
08-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Any plans to bring this back? :beer:
i thought that's what made the whoredashians so popular.

beungood
08-30-2011, 11:55 PM
Equipment violation $100 fine.

Louis
08-31-2011, 12:29 AM
Equipment violation $100 fine.

But you're never around when you're really needed ;)

bart998
08-31-2011, 04:41 PM
I have been smoked out, hit on the back with a wood block from a passing pick-up, hit with a rear-view mirror by a Winnebago, and sprayed by some clown who had turned his windshield washer to the side for that purpose. The last one I caught at a light and had the satifaction of dumping my extra bottle of Gatorade over his windshield to "help him out." I'm large enough that he decided to stay in his car.

Idris Icabod
08-31-2011, 05:04 PM

Aren't diesel trucks exempt from emmission testing? I believe they are in AZ.

Karin Kirk
08-31-2011, 05:56 PM
Aren't diesel trucks exempt from emmission testing? I believe they are in AZ.
It's a state-by-state thing. MT has no emissions testing at all! Wheee! :crap:

Lifelover
08-31-2011, 06:04 PM
... secondly, that endangering the lives of others is recreational and then to film it and find other jerks who'd find it funny on the internet! ....

How exactly is he endangering anyone?

Lighten up or die young.

Louis
08-31-2011, 06:25 PM

After all, he didn't slam them up-side the head with a 2 x 4, so I guess it's OK.

Chance
08-31-2011, 07:10 PM

It’s a carcinogen. It limits visibility which can cause accidents. Plus if any rider reacts by hitting the brakes he could take down a pace line.

But all that is trivial. The SOB needs to be removed from society. Not for what he did but for what he is.

Elefantino
08-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Meh.

If I were to go apoplectic about this guy I'd feel no more superior than he is obviously not.

I believe those who do bad things on purpose get theirs in the end.

Dekonick
08-31-2011, 08:53 PM

Lighten up or die young.

It is just an a$$hole move... if that is all he has to entertain himself, I feel sorry for him. Still would like to meet him in a dark alley...

Louis
08-31-2011, 09:21 PM

Furthermore, if you're looking for a cause to champion, some person in need of defending, I can think of folks much more deserving of your help than d-wads like this one.

cat6
08-31-2011, 09:34 PM
the guy's an a-hole, but at least he's paying attention to where the cyclists are!

i had a man in a truck once pass me closely during a commute, slam on his loud exhaust and scream "get the f- out of the road". I was on a two lane road with a wide shoulder mind you, and towing a dog trailer (yes, both my dog and i commuted). well, he caught a red light about 300 yards afterward, and by the time i caught up, he'd run the red light from a complete stop to avoid having to look at me. i doubt he was scared, probably more so embarrassed. i think the same would probably happen with this fella. if someone he'd sprayed with smoke simply asked him "why'd you do that?" he'd likely just sit there dumbfounded, and might not do it again once he realized that he's actually talking to a person, not just a grown man wearing "spandex" (we know it's lycra). hopefully he matures.

Lifelover
08-31-2011, 10:05 PM
It is just an a$$hole move... if that is all he has to entertain himself, I feel sorry for him. Still would like to meet him in a dark alley...

It is a complete Ahole move and there is a group here in Va Beach that promotes it and has stickers on their trucks to identify them. I have been smoked out more than once on Pungo Roads.

However, I did not have to ride thru a dark abyss, die of Lung cancer or feel the need to slam on my brakes. I simply held my breath for 10 or 15 seconds while is dissipated.

It wasn't the end of the world and I really don't care what comes of the people that did it. I choose not to care.

learningtoride
08-31-2011, 10:58 PM
i thought that's what made the whoredashians so popular.
As angry as this little redneck hole made me earlier... is just as how hard i laughed and laughed AND laughed at this post! NICE! :p