PDA

View Full Version : Beercan?

Jason E
08-17-2011, 07:38 PM
If any long term members can vouch for Beercan, out of NYC, please PM me.

He has been a member since Aug 2010, but not many posts. May be a solid lurker. He's asking me to do him a favor, check out a bike and maybe execute a transaction for him. I don't mind, but I'd feel better with someone offering some back up on him.

Thanks.

Jason

Cat3roadracer
08-17-2011, 08:27 PM
I don't know him, but with a name like that he must be a good guy. Right?

Kevan
08-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Has to be...if he's got a key to the church.

branflakes
08-17-2011, 08:41 PM
hey jason - i'm assuming he's asking about the serotta hsg in raleigh. i am working on it for stev0 already. i would have gladly helped him right away as a longtime member but stev0 chimed in first. i just emailed the seller this afternoon to let him know the money is in transit.

beercan - i'd be glad to help you out if stev0 doesn't pan out but i do already have a tracking number on the funds. the deal appears to be solid so far. i just heard back from the seller yesterday and got it moving immediately.

obviously money talks, but these cross country deals are a little more complex. hopefully we won't all step on each other's toes on this.

Jason E
08-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Good to hear. I was looking for someone to say this was not shady, but this works too.

I am driving to Ergott's Thursday with a bike rack (NC to Long Island) if the guy wants to pick it up I can meet him somewhere up there if it is where it is going.

Thanks again.