PDA

View Full Version : Spokes Open House

Serotta PETE
07-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Spokes has a new home that is great with over an acre of woods. He is having an OPEN HOUSE! Plenty of room for party and sleeping.... Great weekend of riding.....

Spokes please share the details with us.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

yes there will be plenty of red wine and Sierra Nevada.(aka KENO beer)

Sandy
07-07-2005, 08:28 PM
What about the Maryland Misfit Mutants aka the Smiley Serotta etc. group. Are we going to be invited? Will Spokes supply my meds or do I have to bring them? Will Spokes trust me to be alone with his bikes?? May I visit Bailey and his sibling?

Maryland Misfit Mutant Mirman

SPOKE
07-07-2005, 11:09 PM
it's amazing how bored Pete can get while on a conference call. he's always trying to stir the pot a bit.
at this time Pete's announcement is a false alarm. I have not called a meeting of the forum members, even though i'd enjoy seeing all of you. i still have a bit of a mess at the new place to sort out and i'm pretty slow at getting my sh** together. maybe some time next spring.
if any of you are interested in a travel destination this weekend you can find Pete in Asheville, NC. he's trying to get in some top secret hill work before going to Boseman. if you find him i'm sure he'll be happy to buy you ( all of you) dinner at one of the fine restaurants in downtown Asheville.

Sandy
07-08-2005, 12:48 AM
I guess Spoke decided to call it off because he thought that I might come. :)

Sandy

Dekonick
07-08-2005, 01:25 PM

Sandy
Wouldn' :rolleyes: t anyone????? :rolleyes:

Kevan
07-08-2005, 01:52 PM
You're my kinda people.

Still, I'm looking forward to the day I can go ride with those other kinda people.

Sandy
07-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Heck, I'd call it off if I thought that I would come!! :)

Sandy

I hope that your baby, your wife, and of course Truckie, are all doing well. We should do some rides when you have the time.

Sandy
07-08-2005, 02:05 PM
If Spoke thought that you and I were both coming, he would leave his new home, and try to sell it before the party, you party animal you. :)

Have you missed riding with me, Sweet Pea?? We are like two peas in a pod, snuggled so closely together! :no: :no:

Pea Brain Sandy

William
07-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Spokes has a new home that is great with over an acre of woods. He is having an OPEN HOUSE! Plenty of room for party and sleeping.... Great weekend of riding.....

yes there will be plenty of red wine and Sierra Nevada.(aka KENO beer)

Spokes, Pete has been talking me all the way down to your place over the phone. I've been on the road all day. Anyway, the last time I called Pete to check my location, he said I was about a mile away, started laughing and then hung up. Now I don't get an answer. Can you talk me and Rhea Basset in?

I brought sleeping bags and a Twister game :banana:

William ;)

PS: posting from a cell phone sucks. :crap:

Serotta PETE
07-08-2005, 03:56 PM

Sandy

You were not suppose to let him know you were coming. RA and Ginger could have said they were coming and then the Maryland gang could have shown up unannounced,

Bill is missing a clean up crew ready to work for brew.... :beer: :beer:

SPOKE
07-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Sandy,
you're always welcome at my home. just don't ask Pete for directions, he always gets lost.

Actually, i made a bit of progress on getting my sh** together today. (ok, adding more sh** to the pile). i made the big screen TV purchase today. i'll pick it up tomorrow so i can watch the Tour guys battle on the first really hilly stage tomorrow evening.

Kevin
07-09-2005, 06:12 AM
If Spoke thought that you and I were both coming, he would leave his new home, and try to sell it before the party, you party animal you. :)

Pea Brain Sandy

Spokes' neighbors may run for the hills if this gets out to the general public.

Kevin

Sandy
07-09-2005, 07:55 AM
The hills might run too! :)

King of the hills, I mean King of the Mountains,

Sandy