PDA

View Full Version : Amazing ride video, 4 Summit Challenge

The Domestique
08-08-2011, 03:08 PM
This may be the most beautiful ride I have done. It is stunning, challenging, and very fun.

Great job to Jedd (@cyclinglots) who sported the second cam. His crotchcam was epic. We had some fabulous descents. I hope you enjoy the footage.

Thanks to 4 Summit for the invite. I can't wait for next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asg-AqWXzEw

Let me know what you think.

learningtoride
08-08-2011, 03:34 PM
This is what a great weekend looks like! The view was great too. Looks like it was a GREAT time! Thanks for sharing!
:beer:

Dlevy05
08-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Looks beautiful. I didn't know felt and meridian were one in the same. You mentioned that the bike was great in the flats and descents, what made it so?

jgspin
08-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Thank you for the video. That was nice. The music had a good beat and I was trying to remember the name because it sounded familiar. Then it hit me it was Highway to Hell the same one I was listening to when I was suffering up Montezuma last Sunday when it was 92* in the shade. I've never seen ribs served after a ride. Those looked really good. :beer:

bobswire
08-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about, well done. Gives us a great feel of what the ride and terrain was all about. Thanks

alpsantos
08-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Wow...great stuff! I would love to do that ride. Thanks for sharing.

BumbleBeeDave
08-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Cool stuff!

Mmmmm . . . ribs . . . . Wish I was there! :crap:

BBD

thinpin
08-10-2011, 01:56 AM
Looks like some bush(?wild)fires went through there not to long ago. Nice footage.

1happygirl
08-10-2011, 02:28 AM
Dude: Video and music Rocks!

Glad your music didn't suck like some others I have seen. Great graphics and editing.

Dan Le foot
08-11-2011, 07:48 AM
Welcome to the Forum.
We are in McCall just up the road (RVing)and decided to drive down to Cascade to do the ride.
We only did the 1st two summits because it wasn't clear if we could get water down the road. 50 miles and 3600' of climbing.
Absofreekingfabulous!! One of my favorite climbs. Scenary was great.
Road surface is uber smooth with decent shoulders, no traffic and nothing more than 7% grade.
Real nice day in the saddle.
Thanks.
Dan