PDA

View Full Version : Frisco to Breckenridge with firescuefin

Bruce K
08-04-2011, 07:47 PM
So Geoff drove out from Denver today to join Ritaann (RABikes2) and me for a ride from Frisco around Dillon Lake, up over Swan Mt., and over to Breckenridge for lunch at Clint's before returning to Frisco.

Great weather, nice route, fun ride, excellent lunch, and outstanding company.

Picture at Swan Mt. Overlook - L to R: Bruce K, RABikes2, firescuefin

BK

thwart
08-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Looks like Rita ann's knee is acting up... or she would have dropped you two like a stone. ;)

Sounds like a great ride. And it doesn't appear to be 100 degrees there either...

AngryScientist
08-04-2011, 08:03 PM
nice Bruce, looks like you and the crew are having fun up there. cheers to all!
ride safe, ride strong.

Pete Serotta
08-04-2011, 08:06 PM
And you are smiling and having a good time. Pete

BumbleBeeDave
08-04-2011, 08:35 PM
. . . they've done some work to stabilize the hillside so when all three of you ride by the road won't slide down the hill! :beer:

(Oh, boy--I'm in TROUBLE now! :eek: ;) )

BBD

firerescuefin
08-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Great folks, good times, super riding and fantastic weather.....what's not to like.

Hopefully next year have a bigger forum presence up there. I'll plan to get the time off for the CT.

RA and Bruce were friendly, strong, and safe riders....my kind of people. :beer:

BumbleBeeDave
08-04-2011, 08:51 PM
. . . they've done some work to stabilize the hillside so when all three of you ride by the road won't slide down the hill! :beer:

BBD

. . . I'm just damn jealous. But don't tell anybody.

BBD

firerescuefin
08-04-2011, 08:55 PM

BBD

Bruce and I have a ways to go to be able to personally determine if a steel bike doesn't work for a 115 pound rider. :cool:

Bruce K
08-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Dave, you just have to get out here one of these years.

You might want to work on your sprint though I'm not sure that will help you much. :help:

The thin air compared to back home is the definite limiting factor in ride perrformance.

More after Saturday's Copper Triangle ride.

BK