PDA

View Full Version : Need some help--SRAM Rival Pricing?

weatherman
08-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey folks, moving some parts from the old cross bike/commuter and trying to get a handle on value for some SRAM Rival gear (will go up for sale here shortly). I've got a set of Rival shifters (chrome) (think these were installed in 2009) along with chrome front and rear derailleurs, installed at the same time.

All in great shape, no scratches or issues, logos/lettering is all top notch. No wrecks, issues or problems. What is this worth? I've done some searching on here and thinking maybe 125-150 on levers since they aren't carbon, maybe 10-20 on front der, and maybe 40-50 on rear? Am I in the ballpark? Maybe $175 for the package?

Any thoughts? Thanks--will be posting pics soon and trying to sell here/offer some forumite a good deal. Thanks.
:beer:

jburtonrider
08-01-2011, 10:45 PM
As long as the parts work like they should, that's a great deal. If I didn't have some new sram stuff coming, I'd probably take it.

thegunner
08-01-2011, 11:53 PM
that'd be a bro deal imho - especially considering the condition.

TomNguyen
08-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Possibly interested...

weatherman
08-02-2011, 10:42 AM
that'd be a bro deal imho - especially considering the condition.

Appreciate the feedback, perhaps I'll tick it up a bit to cover shipping but I'm guessing <200 all in for sure. Happy to pay it forward with folks around here.

Keep the rubber side down.

:beer: