PDA

View Full Version : To anyone who requested a forum account or had their account deleted

Keith A
08-01-2011, 10:27 AM
It appears that the forum software had some sort of melt down this weekend and rejected bunch of requests to join the forum. So if you submitted a request to create a forum account and it was denied, please try and submit this again and see if it works. If you continue to have a problem, please email me at keith@serotta.com and I will assist you in creating an account.

Update: It also looks like there may have been some accounts deleted too, so please contact me if this has happened to you.

Keith A
08-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Looks like there are some server issues with the Serotta email, so you can email me at dkarbuckle@gmail.com until the Serotta server is back up.

Keith A
08-04-2011, 08:45 AM
I still don't have access to my Serotta email account and I know there were a bunch of folks that sent messages about their account being deleted. As soon as I gain access to this email, I will take care of these accounts.

Pete Serotta
08-04-2011, 09:02 AM
It is down and being worked on yesterday. PETE

roguedog
08-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Well that must be why I haven't gotten an answer to an email I sent to info@serotta ...

Bet you all are having lots of fun over there. Especially IT.

Pete Serotta
08-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Well that must be why I haven't gotten an answer to an email I sent to info@serotta ...

Bet you all are having lots of fun over there. Especially IT.

:beer:

Keith A
08-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Pete -- Yes, I have spoken to Steve and am aware they are working on getting things back up. I had a bunch of stuff to follow up on, but can't do this until I have access to this account again.