PDA

View Full Version : Signature Cycles Launches new WEB SITE

Pete Serotta
08-01-2011, 06:35 AM
Paul is 1st class to deal with in Conn and NY. I have known him for years. and highly recommend him. PETE

www.signaturecycles.com

Note below that was sent to their email lists of customers..
Bridging the gap. It has been a long time coming, but we finally made the seamless connection between our website and our studios. I hope you noticed by now that our Newsletter has a new face. Along with this new look we have launched our new website. The site has the largest photo library of custom bikes to be found anywhere in the world. And that is just the beginning. We are committed to building the photo galleries every week with all the cool and unique stuff that filters through our doors. Check out the Bike of the Week page for our latest custom build. Or go to the Bicycles section and browse our manufacturers Galleries to get a flavor of what is possible. We will frequently update the photo galleries of Rides and hope to have you join us on a ride or two and get a picture of your smiling face enjoying what you like to do most, sharing your cycling time with friends.

All our photos and stories will post through our Blogs first. We have two blogs, Road Journal and Rockstar Times. The Road Journal is our general Blog where you will find the latest stories, reviews, gossip and photos. Rockstar Times is our race team's Blog where you can read about the team's schedule, training and results. We have over 70 members on the team who race in the NY metro area. Our team kit is recognized by its elegant look of black and white, with a touch of pink. I am sure you have seen a few of our team members training in your backyard. You can better get to know our team members by following them on the Blog.

We continue to offer an exclusive selection of items from Rapha and Catlike on our Shop pages. Our ecommerce site as been updated to make your shopping experience more efficient and fun. You will find proprietary photos along with the manufacturer photos to give you a more comprehensive view of the items.

I hope you spend time poking around the new site and take pleasure in viewing the photos galleries, articles, reviews, voices, and blogs. We look forward to your comments and want to make our site a place where you can step into and feel like you belong. A place where a common language is spoken, no matter what your cycling skill level is. Having fun with bikes is our mission and we want to be your guides on and off the bike.

Hope to see you out on the road,
Paul

WIP (Work in Progress) Disclaimer: We are 98.2% complete with our site. We will be fully operational for all iPhones, iPads, iChalkboards (and anything else Apple throws at us) in September. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the final 1.8%. In the mean time, you can view on your iDevice all our photo galleries as well as the Road Journal and Rockstar Times.

dhoff
08-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Very well done. Kudos to Paul and all who helped to make it happen. Signature may be the vision of Paul Levine, but that vision is made real by an incredible team of people!

jerome
08-03-2011, 10:54 AM
I have a special feeling for Paul.
Talking business he is very good he knows what customer service in a 21st century mean better than anybody else I ever met. He delivers.
He is a great guy that doesn't take him seriously.
Beyond that for me cycling doesn't need so much sofistication and should stay more popular or grounded, I like the way italian were designing bikes decades ago.
Indeed I am not living in NY and I will never,with all respect to NY people, never less a great place with its own culture.
Signature Cycle rises the bar on some standard for the best and it is a good think I would like to have more working with customer like him.
You will never be deceived by them.

Enjoy the ride and respect your fellow rider as it was your great brother and see every other people as a potential rider. All what count.