PDA

View Full Version : Road Holland clothing

PBWrench
07-28-2011, 09:22 AM
For devotees of this great stuff, there's 25% off for the next few days, roadholland.com.

I've got one of their jerseys and it is my favorite ( of a shamelessly large collection). Cheers, PBW :beer:

gmonster
07-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Found the promo-code: 25OFF and it expires Sunday

Road Holland Cycling Apparel (http://www.roadholland.com)

Thanks for the tip!

metalheart
07-28-2011, 04:27 PM
I have one of the utretcht jerseys in organge and it is very comfortable, even in the summer heat.

kinofaucet
07-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Thanks alot! Will use soon!

timto
07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Really like the looks of the Den Haag jersey. Thanks for introducing that to me.

kinofaucet
07-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Anyone have any experience with the sizing on these jerseys?

I'm considering getting the Utrecht jersey but the sizing chart says the small is for a 40" chest.

Is it just me or is that quite large for a size small?

gmonster
07-29-2011, 10:37 AM
The sizing for the Utrecht jersey runs large -- I had to return my size Large and get a Medium -- but the Den Haag (polo style) is a more traditional "trim" fit that you find in jerseys (ie. a Large is really a Large).

flydhest
07-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Their stuff looks interesting, but their models are all wearing baggy clothes. I guess, reading their text, they are going for a bit of that look, but is that the way those who own the clothing wear it?

I'd be curious to hear others' feedback.

tele
07-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Their stuff looks interesting, but their models are all wearing baggy clothes. I guess, reading their text, they are going for a bit of that look, but is that the way those who own the clothing wear it?

I'd be curious to hear others' feedback.
I have a couple of the Utrecht jerseys and almost love them. Only flaw is the lack of a full zip on them. The material is very nice and I like the styling. I dont find the jerseys baggy at all, but they are not race cut either--of course I am not as lean as I should be....
If you have questions on sizing, email Jonathan the owner, he helped me get the right size.

kevin

oh yeah, made in the USA now too :banana:

PBWrench
08-01-2011, 03:12 PM
The sizing runs quite large, imho, on the Utrecht. Really, really nice jersey.

dhoff
08-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Just got my first jersey from them. It does fit a bit loose, and feels great. I will be ordering more of these.

NateM
08-01-2011, 09:58 PM
I wear a Large in Rapha which for me is not loose but not snug. I'm 5'10" 145lbs.I ordered a M in the utrecht and the fit is loose and baggy at the hem.The hem part bothers me as there is no way to tighten it,maybe eat more.Nice overall workmanship,a little warmer than a Rapha club jersey.

that guy
08-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Hmm... I have a Den Haag and the fit is spot on what I expected. More snug than a "regular" shirt but more loose than a typical jersey. The sleeves are longer than a normal jersey, and I'm not crazy about the collar, but the material and finish is top notch.

tele
08-24-2011, 08:08 AM
got an email from these guys the other day---they now have full zip jerseys. i'll be getting some when another 25% comes around.

http://roadholland.com/shop/products/The_Hilversum-29-2.html

gmonster
08-26-2011, 01:26 PM
The owners emailed me saying "LABORDAY" promo code has been added which will gives 20% off.... :banana:

http://www.roadholland.com/new/img/feature_double_frame_big.jpg

fiamme red
08-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Those collared jerseys look spiffy. Too bad they're mostly polyester.