PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Forumites

Pete Serotta
07-20-2011, 04:09 PM
A few "behavior" IDs in the classified were a catalyst in getting me to seem a prude but the vast 90+ :beer: percent of the folks are very courteous and extremely honorable. To this I say THANKS for being the type of folks that anyone should be proud of knowing and calling friends,

THANKS your friend and admirer :beer: PETE

No I can not have drinks at this time but soon, :D (SEPT) my treatments will be over. It has been a year since the operation and my friends and the forum helped me thru the past year.

You are a strong piece of the forum foundation and for this I say THANKS for the long consistant honestly you practiced and the humanity to others you showed,

Sorry to be mushy. I very very seldom express the nice and generous things done here everyday by you all..... YOU make it a nice place to hang out .
:banana: :bike:

phcollard
07-20-2011, 04:26 PM
I'm still a noob here but true I have already met - virtually - a few members who are gold! And I can surely appreciate the good mood of the forums and the intelligent posts. Even when I'm on vacation in a distant land I cannot live a day without the Serotta Forums :banana:

But most important: thanks to you Pete for your time spent here, your kindness, your sense of humor, your generous posts and everything. You rock! :beer:

Keith A
07-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Pete -- Glad to hear you are reaching the end of your treatments. I can't image what you have been through. I have a couple of close friends have have gone through chemo recently and it does NOT look fun. Let's hope and pray that it will never come back!!!

maunahaole
07-20-2011, 04:48 PM
You rock Pete. There is some nice red waiting for you in the islands. Make the call, I'll open it up to breathe.

wc1934
07-20-2011, 05:40 PM
We've never met, but you are a friend of mine.
Stay well.

Pete Serotta
07-20-2011, 06:22 PM
BUT it was my thanks to you all not to me.... :crap:

But thanks.....PETE