PDA

View Full Version : Stage 15 Spoiler

firerescuefin
07-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Well done by HTC and Cav.

I was really put off by Farrar's interview on VS....instead of owning that he mistimed his sprint....or was not strong enough to beat Cav....he cried/insinuated that Cav was getting towed along behind the groupetto yesterday, despite the fact that Garmin did absolutely nothing to bring the break back today...or pretty much ever. Man up or shut up...you looked really small today Tyler.

AngryScientist
07-17-2011, 03:31 PM
i think it's difficult because of how close to the end of the stage they interviewed farrar, he was probably just super emotional after just getting off the bike, to ride in the TdF, that many miles, that fast in a day takes a toll on you, its a tough situation for him, for sure.

good work by cav and his team. it's always nice to see how he is sure to thank his team and give lots of the credit to them after he wins a stage. his career is really something to watch. great stuff.

fourflys
07-17-2011, 03:46 PM
i think it's difficult because of how close to the end of the stage they interviewed farrar, he was probably just super emotional after just getting off the bike, to ride in the TdF, that many miles, that fast in a day takes a toll on you, its a tough situation for him, for sure.

good work by cav and his team. it's always nice to see how he is sure to thank his team and give lots of the credit to them after he wins a stage. his career is really something to watch. great stuff.

agree, I was reading an interview of a pro tour mech and he was asked if they ever get berated by the pros when something goes wrong in a race... his answer was never take anything said in the first hour after a race personal... I'm sure Tyler was just emotional...

BTW- Cav was so appreciative of his team, as he is everytime... I know Cav is cocky and brash to other riders sometimes, be he couldn't be a better teammate IMHO...

Elefantino
07-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Let's hope it wasn't 'roid rage. :no: