PDA

View Full Version : Where is Spinsistah ?

Smiley
07-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey Spin , where art thou , we are still waiting to admire your horticluture thru a splattering of bike parts .
Seriously , I would like to organize a ride with You and Metro comming to visit us here in washington DC . We'll put you up in our pool cabana and treat you to some down home hospitality . This will give us a reason to call out the Clones to visit DC again , Kevan , Pete , Spoke , BBDave , least we forget csb and Keno too . I think I can russell up this crew because we need a dignitary like you to be the main attraction . So what say you . Check the schedule and let me know .

Heck Serotta gets Davis Phinney and Ron Keifel and we can top that with Spin and Metro :banana:

Sandy
07-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Do you have to invite Kevan???? :D

Kevan's Bud

Sandy
07-01-2005, 11:03 PM
If Spinsistah visits us, I will bring the cake. Heck, I always bring the cake.

Sandy

Smiley
07-03-2005, 09:06 PM
bump

Kevan
07-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Might just have to come down there and woop some butt. Course, I'm pretty busy thru July. August in D.C.? Never! Business travel probably for September. Hey, it seems I got an opening in October.

Spinsistah
07-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Smiley, thank you so, so much for the wonderful invitation. I am so touched by this; of course I'd love to come ride with you in the Washington DC area, sorry I've been missing in action the past couple of days, we've been busy with holiday outings, etc. It would be such fun to meet everyone and I'm sure Mr. Metro would love to meet everyone too. I like the idea of September or October, August is almost upon us and we have the Sunflower Revolution here the weekend of the 19th, are any of you planning to come to Cinci for this ride?

Bruce K
07-04-2005, 05:48 AM
I'm in for the Sunflower Revolution.

I haven't heard from Pete McKeon lately, but he was talking about it. Ginger was too.

BK