PDA

View Full Version : Any live TDF feeds online?

oldguy00
07-14-2011, 07:01 AM
Can't seem to get connected on any of the steephill links. Anyone have one that is working?

William
07-14-2011, 07:03 AM
I've been watching Eurosport Live....

http://sports-livez.com/channel/ch-7.php

It was a little spotty yesterday but has been great every other day.

William

oldguy00
07-14-2011, 07:11 AM
I've tried that one, and after it tries to load, keep getting the 'server not found' message... :(

I even tried buying the online access for the Versus coverage, but it isn't available to us Canadians.

AngryScientist
07-14-2011, 07:15 AM
I even tried buying the online access for the Versus coverage, but it isn't available to us Canadians.

to me that seems baffling. why in the world would they not take your money and make information on the WORLD wide web available to you? very strange.

oldguy00
07-14-2011, 07:18 AM
to me that seems baffling. why in the world would they not take your money and make information on the WORLD wide web available to you? very strange.

I'm sure they would love to. Likely has to do with some sort of licensing issue. Same reason Canadians can't access sites like Hulu.

William
07-14-2011, 08:00 AM
I've tried that one, and after it tries to load, keep getting the 'server not found' message... :(

Sorry to hear that. It's working on my end. I'm surprised Bob and Doug aren't covering it for the Canadians. ;)

William

MattTuck
07-14-2011, 08:03 AM
check out cyclingfans.com, they usually have a few feeds. May have to listen to eurosport audio and french or italian video.

JMerring
07-14-2011, 08:46 AM
try fromsport.com - they have a number of different feeds.

also try steephill.tv.

572cv
07-14-2011, 08:23 PM
..... its too bad. Last year it was pretty good. The quality of the video feed is down, the reliability is down, there's more advertising impinging on the edges, and it is generally pretty frustrating. I subscribed because last year seemed to turn a corner, but this year, it fails. Caveat emptor.

retrofit
07-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Steephill (http://www.steephill.tv/tour-de-france/#live) has several options in multiple languages, though some feeds may be restricted to specific countries. Earliest live video tomorrow is 5 AM Pacific time.