07-13-2011, 12:54 PM
USA 3 France 1 on to the finals. :banana:
http://sports-livez.com/channel/ch-4.php

Blue Jays
07-13-2011, 01:24 PM
USA is just absolutely exceptional! :beer:

fiamme red
07-13-2011, 01:26 PM
The US women's soccer team is just absolutely exceptional! :beer:Fixed for you.

Louis
07-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Didn't watch the game, but I got the feeling that they were tiring in the second half. However, they are probably the better team and wanted it more so they ended up winning.

Good for them. :hello:

ultraman6970
07-13-2011, 01:35 PM
USA 3

France 1

Great game, french chicks smoking hot, great football too. Realistically the US team got lucky too because the french team plays more football than the american one. Great for the US!

The vikings are going to crush Japan.

Ken Robb
07-13-2011, 01:54 PM
US defense was really tough leading to counterattack scoring opportunities.

tuxbailey
07-13-2011, 02:17 PM
USA 3

France 1

Great game, french chicks smoking hot, great football too. Realistically the US team got lucky too because the french team plays more football than the american one. Great for the US!

+1

My coworkers and I were commenting that the French team's skill level were better (ball handling, team play.) But in the end the US women just wanted it more.

tele
07-13-2011, 02:49 PM
+1

My coworkers and I were commenting that the French team's skill level were better (ball handling, team play.) But in the end the US women just wanted it more.
just got home from a ride and my wife said this too, the French outplayed the US most of the game but in the end they wanted it more and made the right plays at the right time.

Blue Jays
07-13-2011, 03:13 PM
USA has been absolutely brilliant this whole time.
Much success is predicted for this weekend and beyond, too.

Ozz
07-13-2011, 03:15 PM
not so sure about that..... :cool:

tuscanyswe
07-13-2011, 04:07 PM
The vikings obviously sux.. Im dissapoited but Japan.. man they are a great team. Fast and technical like no womens team i have seen. Great stuff!

tele
07-13-2011, 04:19 PM
what is up with the viking keeper? does she always play that loose?

mgm777
07-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Today, and throughout this tournament Japan has played technically beautiful soccer. Team USA has played inconsistent soccer at times, but they play with all of their hearts and never give up. Team USA is a scrappier team. Also, they have been blessed with some good luck at opportune times. As a father of a daughter who plays competitive soccer, watching team USA has been incredibly inspiring. Team USA has their work cut out for them on Sunday. It will be a difficult game for them.

tuscanyswe
07-13-2011, 04:35 PM
what is up with the viking keeper? does she always play that loose?

I do not know as i watch very little womens soccer, but that was some really sloppy keeping. Commentator mentioned that she had played like this before.

Glad those silly misstakes doesent matter since japan were on a whole other level imo.

wc1934
07-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Didn't watch the game, but I got the feeling that they were tiring in the second half. However, they are probably the better team and wanted it more so they ended up winning.

Good for them. :hello:

I watched the match from beginning to end. France plays a nice possession game which puts a little more pressure on our midfield players but they did not look tired- remember USA played half the Brazil match with only 10 players (and at the end of regulation time - awaiting the start of the two 15 minute periods, all the US players stood, while all the Brazilians were sitting -USA stated that gave them extra confidence - supposedly they have an excellent strength and conditioning coach and are deemed the fittest team in the wc.
Today the coach did and excellent job with the subs, bringing in fresh legs and rearranging the midfield when she subbed.
Our backs played real solid considering Buehler was not able to play because of the red card. The french could not compete with our size and think that Japan will have the same problem.
GO USA

ultraman6970
07-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Im part asian ok? The japanese team is not great but they have a style of game that sooner or later they are going to score. No stars or individualities, all is a team afford and all the players can play basically any position, thats their key element. So that they are doing players substitutions means almost nothing. Pretty much if the male team played like the women team, they could be a real headache for any good team aswell.

I dont know if anybody notice that the japanese team have laboratory moves already and not only one but many. That's going to be a headache for the US team, specially in shoots from out side the penalty area, they have a bunch of goals scored from stopped ball and from outside the area.

Lets see what happens, both teams have a bunch of heart and both teams can run for 3 hours if necessary.

Good luck to both teams :) Now wait for contador to make his move tomorrow hahaha :D

djg
07-14-2011, 06:48 AM
+1

We want many things. Somebody has to be able to finish.

Just saw highlights of the France game, but based on prior play, I agree that it would be encouraging to see better ball control through the midfield and fewer opportunities handed over to the other side.

tuscanyswe
07-14-2011, 06:57 AM
Im part asian ok? The japanese team is not great but they have a style of game that sooner or later they are going to score. No stars or individualities, all is a team afford and all the players can play basically any position, thats their key element. So that they are doing players substitutions means almost nothing. Pretty much if the male team played like the women team, they could be a real headache for any good team aswell.

I dont know if anybody notice that the japanese team have laboratory moves already and not only one but many. That's going to be a headache for the US team, specially in shoots from out side the penalty area, they have a bunch of goals scored from stopped ball and from outside the area.

Lets see what happens, both teams have a bunch of heart and both teams can run for 3 hours if necessary.

Good luck to both teams :) Now wait for contador to make his move tomorrow hahaha :D

I agree to a point. I watch a ton of fotball and playing like japan do isent easy and require some massive skill. As you say they play as a team and have great passing abilities but that requires technique on a whole other level than many of the teams i have seen so far possess. And most if not all of the japanese players have this. I really havent watch them alot but ive watched enough fotball to know that they play a far more advanced game than the other teams i have seen.

I still think japan can be beaten by strenght and heart by usa but from what ive seen i think japan is the better team.