PDA

View Full Version : A shout out to Ergott Wheels

Jack Brunk
06-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Eric G. is in the process of building me 2 sets of wheels, one for my incoming Black Sheep Highlight ST 29er and my Hampsten Gran Paradiso Ti fixed gear frame. Eric who never advertises just goes about his job in a professional manner who just builds world class wheels. He was able to meet my Black Sheep deadline this week with a rear Project321 rear single speed hub that's not even on the radar. Eric has built previous wheelsets for me so I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the wheels will be top top quality. So I just want to let the forum know that you cannot and will not go wrong with Eric building you a outstanding set of wheels for your prized ride.

Thanks Eric!

Smiley
06-28-2011, 04:41 AM
I second and triple that sentiment :)

AngryScientist
06-28-2011, 06:02 AM
i concur. i have a set of his wheels that were built up before i was even looking for wheels. they're on my winter/foul weather bike. i've put those wheels through some serious abuse, and they still ride as round and true as the day i picked them up from him.

SamIAm
06-28-2011, 06:12 AM
Over the past few weeks, I have worked with Eric on 4 sets of wheels. I have found him to be a professional. He is my new go to guy for wheels.

Chad Engle
06-28-2011, 09:38 AM
Ergott is the man.

Please post pics of the Black Sheep asap.

Jack Brunk
06-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Ergott is the man.

Please post pics of the Black Sheep asap.
No worries. I hope to have it in my hands within the next 48 hours.

d_douglas
06-28-2011, 10:05 AM
I am in agreement - Eric built a wheel to match my rear wheel and I have beaten them both - still dead straight.

Thanks Eric.

edl
06-28-2011, 03:58 PM
+1. Ergott built me a set of Deep V wheels with Ultegra hubs 32 3x CX-Rays five years ago. Not a bling wheel by any means, but they ride solid, look good, and have yet to see a truing stand.

Can't say the same about my OP/Ultegra wheels from another builder which after one year have a nice hop in the rear and click in the front. I guess that's an OP for you though...