PDA

View Full Version : Forum Kit Order Page is CLOSED.

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:28 AM
The Serotta Forum team kit by Verge is READY TO ORDER.

The order page is open at BikeReg.com by clicking HERE (http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=13773) .

Here is what you need to know to order:

AVAILABLE ITEMS & PRICES

Elite Collection Short Sleeve Jersey . . . $85
Elite Collection Bib Shorts . . . $85
Elite Collection Entropa Vest . . . $85
Custom Sublimated Winter Arm Warmers . . . $33
Custom Sublimated Winter Knee Warmers . . . $33

ITEM DESCRIPTIONS

See following thread posts below for complete descriptions and artwork of each item.

SIZING

The Verge sizing chart is included below. Also included is a measurements chart of the medium and large size jerseys and bibs courtesy of KeithA.

Suggestion . . . go to your secret closet full of cycling clothes (and yes, I know you all have one!). Pick out the clothing items that fit you best, then measure them and compare to the Verge chart and to KeithA’s chart to get a better idea of what you need.

Please consider sizing carefully and ask questions if necessary. BruceK, KeithA, and I have all tried on the sample items and can hopefully offer some input, though we don’t claim to be sizing experts.

But whatever you do, please consider carefully before you order because . . . These items are not returnable!

ORDER PERIOD

The order page is open now through July 7.

PAYMENT

Payment is via credit card through BikeReg.com. You must have a (free) BikeReg.com account to place an order.

DOMESTIC SHIPPING

No shipping or additional cost will be charged by Bikereg or Verge Sport for orders placed within the USA.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

Once you have ordered and paid for your items, they will be shipped to me. I will contact you via e-mail to let you know how much your shipping will be and you must send payment to me for shipping and insurance before I will ship the items to you.

I wish we could make this simpler. But as a business, if Verge ships directly to you they have to fill out truckloads of paperwork. As a private citizen I can ship the items to you as “gifts” and avoid all that.

Please note I cannot be responsible for delays in shipping.

DELIVERY

At this time items are due to be shipped out of Verge’s Lower Hudson Valley NY HQ on July 29th.

VERGE CLOTHING FEATURES

Flat Lock Stitching . . . Elastic Flat Lock Stitch construction throughout the garment reduces chafing while providing decorative esthetics.

Tagless Labeling . . . Labels are printed directly on the garment material to eliminate the “Scratchies.”

Silicon Grippers . . . Keep garment in place. Eliminates the embarrassing “Quad and Bicep Creep” that lets everyone know just how much—or how little—cyclist’s tan you have.

Full Separating Hidden Zipper . . . Convenient and almost invisible. All the way up for that cool “Aero” style or all the way down for that flapping “I’m climbing this 25% grade and I’m SERIOUS about it” look.

Stinger Fabric (Jerseys) . . . This is a 140 gram Jacquard knit 100micro-polyester What the Merckx does THAT mean? . . . Proprietary hexagon surface allows for superior stretch and abundant surface area for rapid evaporation of that icky sweat.

Performer PowerLycra Fabric (Bibs) . . . 210g Performer is a perfect blend of nylon and PowerLycra. Shape-proof and durable, Performer provides great stretch and support for hours in the saddle.

ESP2 Pad . . . ESP2 Chamois are the perfect combination between cushion, form and stretch. Multi-density foam and a seamless design make this a great mid-distance chamois. Gender specific design.

Tek Series Lite Material (Vests) . . . Since it weighs only 120 grams, Tek Series Lite packs incredibly small. Still it displays a high resistance to wind and water, while maintaining evaporation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A final word . . .

Jeanne has been helpful beyond words, dedicating her time and effort and great graphic skills for FREE for the benefit of the Serotta Forum to design all of this kit. Everyone here owes her a great debt of thanks. Fixed is indeed a lucky man!

Kurt at Verge has also been incredibly helpful and accommodating in putting this all together for us with reasonable prices and quality that I know you will be happy with.

But keep in mind . . . We now need you to BUY this stuff! Tell your friends! The order page is open to anyone who wants to buy--not just forum members.

I know I am getting mine. I hope to see you out on the road in your very own SEROTTA FORUM OFFICIAL KIT! :banana: :banana: :banana:

BBD

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:31 AM
ELITE COLLECTION SHORT SLEEVE JERSEY

The difference is in the details and the details are what set the Elite Short Sleeve Jersey apart from the competition. Details like flat lock stitching, superior collar and pocket construction, minimal-tension elastic, silicon gripper rear waist, tagless labeling and hidden zippers are some of the details that make these jerseys superior. Custom sublimated with Serotta and Forum graphics and logos that will let everyone know where you spend far, FAR too much time for your own good!

Available Colors: Red & Black OR Gray & Black

Available Cuts: Men’s Race, Men’s Club, Women’s Race, Women’s Club

Features:
Flat Lock Stitching
Silicon Grippers
Stinger Material
Full Separating Hidden Zipper (Half zip is not available.)

Sizing: See sizing charts

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:32 AM
ELITE COLLECTION BIB SHORTS

The ultimate combination of fit, durability and printability that can be achieved in a custom cycling bib short. The difference is in the details and the details are what set the Elite Bib Short apart from the competition. Details like elastic flat lock stitching, original INVISTA LYCRA®, silicon gripper, tagless labeling and the ESP2 Pad: 4-Way stretch, quick drying, seamless and permanently hygienic.

Available Cuts: Men’s and Women’s Cuts

Features:
Flat Lock Stitching
Silicon Grippers
Stinger Material
Full Separating Hidden Zipper

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:33 AM
ELITE COLLECTION ENTROPA VEST

Much more then just a shell; it’s wind proof, water proof and light weight. The Entropa™ vest uses a highly technical light weight material which is comprised of a pierced polyester membrane sandwiched between two layers of micro-poly. The back of the vest incorporates meshlyte for added Breathability. This garment is rich in features and designed to fit in your jersey pocket.

Available Cuts: Unisex

Features:
2-Way Opening Full Separating Zipper
Tek Series Lite Material

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:34 AM
CUSTOM SUBLIMATED ARM WARMERS

The arm warmers are designed to help you regulate your core temperature for optimum performance. Easily store them in your rear pocket and you will be prepared when weather conditions unexpectedly change. Silicon gripper will ensure they stay in place while tagless labeling leaves nothing to irritate your skin. Customized with Serotta graphics and logos.

Available colors: Red & Black OR Gray & Black

Features:
Tagless Labelling
Silcon Grippers
Verge Roubaix2 material

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:35 AM
CUSTOM SUBLIMATED KNEE WARMERS

The knee warmers are designed to help you regulate your core temperature for optimum performance. Easily store them in your rear pocket and you will be prepared when weather conditions unexpectedly change. Silicon gripper will ensure they stay in place while tagless labeling leaves nothing to irritate your skin. Customized with Serotta graphics and logos.

Available colors: Red & Black OR Gray & Black

Features:
Tagless Labelling
Silcon Grippers
Verge Roubaix2 material

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:36 AM
A sample to let you know what it all looks like together . . .

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:44 AM
If you are still on the fence about buying, consider this . . .

This is Kurt's Mom. She needs a new bike and kit. Please buy some Serotta Forum kit so Kurt can support her and keep her from riding around like THIS! :D :p ;)

Buy some kit!

BBD

Smiley
06-18-2011, 09:14 AM
Nice job all, I am ordering today...lots of stuff since once gone its gone :)

AngryScientist
06-18-2011, 09:28 AM
good work to all. once we get the goods in-hand we should start a thread with pics of where we all have worn our SF kits. go team.

Bruce K
06-18-2011, 09:30 AM
Kit ordered !!!

1 red kit, 1 gray kit, plus a red vest.

No warmers

:banana: :banana: :banana:

BK

jr59
06-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Two ordered this morning.

Good job guys!

A1CKot
06-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Gray kit in race cut for this guy... :D

Louis
06-18-2011, 02:30 PM
DOMESTIC SHIPPING
No shipping or additional cost will be charged by Bikereg or Verge Sport for orders placed within the USA.

Does this mean there is no longer that $15 (or was it $17?) fixed up-front fee for every order?

A1CKot
06-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Does this mean there is no longer that $15 (or was it $17?) fixed up-front fee for every order?

The prices listed at the top of the page were the price paid. No additional fees :).

happycampyer
06-18-2011, 02:50 PM
If you are still on the fence about buying, consider this . . .

This is Kurt's Mom. She needs a new bike and kit. Please buy some Serotta Forum kit so Kurt can support her and keep her from riding around like THIS! :D :p ;)

Buy some kit!

BBDHey, that's a stylish kit—reminds me of this one from a company called Cadence (http://cadencecollection.myshopify.com/).

Btw, hope she doesn't live in NYC—she could get a ticket carrying her handbag like that. ;)

Louis
06-18-2011, 02:50 PM
The prices listed at the top of the page were the price paid. No additional fees :).

Thanks. :)

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:14 PM

There is no additional $15 fee.

You're welcome . . . ! :D

BBD

BumbleBeeDave
06-18-2011, 08:52 PM
forum member has PM'ed me . . .

I am 6'3" and 180lbs. I prefer a snug but not tight fit to a jersey. I was considering either an XL race cut or a L club cut. Any suggestions?

Either of you guys have any advice? I told him to measure a jersey from his closet that fits well and compare it to the large club cut measurements on Keith's chart and go from there. You think it's a safe assumption the XL race would be a bit longer than the L club, not slightly smaller in the chest?

BBD

Louis
06-18-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm 6' 175-180 and I concluded that L Race would be a bit snug, L Club a bit too loose, so I'm going for XL Race.

Bruce K
06-19-2011, 04:10 AM
I already PM'd him back with the same advice.

It "appears" (and I am using quotes because it's just my hypothesis) that a Large sport cut has similar dimensions to an XL race cut. I would be prepared for the tail to be a tick long but otherwise that seems to be the way it would work.

BK

fatboyinva
06-19-2011, 07:48 AM
Great looking jerseys. I just placed my order, 8WY52627ME3666432. Can't wait to put them to use.

thanks,
james

chuckroast
06-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Ordering process was a breeze, thansk Dave!

BumbleBeeDave
06-19-2011, 12:09 PM
Please let your friends know about this sale. You don't have to be a Forum member to buy one.

We need to make those minimums! :banana:

BBD

Keith A
06-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Bruce & Dave -- I PM'd him too with similar advice as well. I think you can basically add an inch to my measured sizes to get the fit for the larger sizes...and subtract and inch for the smaller sizes.

BTW, I linked the order page on my FB.

Keith A
06-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Did someone say launch?

Bruce K
06-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Keith;

You should have used the white jersey to stay in keeping with the NASA color scheme. :rolleyes:

:hello: :banana: :beer:

BK

Keith A
06-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Actually BBDave did this...I was just sharing with all.

jeo99
06-19-2011, 05:14 PM
ORDERED! Another BIG Thanks to Dave and all!

:beer:

1centaur
06-19-2011, 05:24 PM
I ordered mine (indeed L race cut is close to M sport cut and had measurements almost identical to the Vermarc XL Flanders lion jersey I like so much). BBD has done a TON of work on this, and lots of credit to others as well. I look forward to the day I get a shout out on the road from a forumite.

Just a note to worry warts - I ordered the red jersey and the description and confirm don't have the word "red" on them. That's because the gray ones DO have the word "Gray" on the description and I presume the confirm. Process of elimination, as long as Verge is paying attention.

Keith A
06-19-2011, 05:39 PM
I ordered mine (indeed L race cut is close to M sport cut and had measurements almost identical to the Vermarc XL Flanders lion jersey I like so much). <snip>It is true that these two are close, but the L race cut fits snugger than the M sport cut and this will be my personal choice as well.

BCS
06-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Just ordered a full kit in gray. Thanks to all who made this possible. :beer:

PaMtbRider
06-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Thanks for all the work and help on sizing. I just ordered the XL Race in gray.

goblue
06-20-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm 6'0" and 187#...Will an XL race cut work? I like the fit of Assos uno in XL...Is this comparable? Cant decide on color...

dnades
06-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Ordered a vest and sprung for a top. Large in the vest and an xl race cut in the top. 6'0 and 165lbs. Not sure if the top will be too big or not. We'll see.

thanks for all the work on this you guys. Really nice design too boot! :beer:

SEABREEZE
06-22-2011, 11:19 AM
Ordered Mine

Thank you to everyone involved in making this happen !!!

aosty
06-22-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm in too.

sc53
06-22-2011, 05:51 PM
I ordered a women's jersey and a unisex vest. Let's see if Verge will make the women's sizes if only one or two of us order them. I can switch to a men's size if I have to.

ckamp
06-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks again for all the hard work in bringing this together!

I got myself a XL Race. I am 6'5" 175lbs. I figured I could get more length with the XL and keep the Sport fit.

Smiley
06-23-2011, 06:31 PM
Four jerseys just ordered, some as gifts :banana:

Louis
06-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Anyone care to comment on the chamois used in the shorts? I'm really on the fence for the shorts, since the chamois is a big unknown.)

(Most of my shorts are PI with the 3-D Race or Elite chamois, which seem to work well for me.)

TIA
Louis

AngryScientist
06-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Anyone care to comment on the chamois used in the shorts? I'm really on the fence for the shorts, since the chamois is a big unknown.)

(Most of my shorts are PI with the 3-D Race or Elite chamois, which seem to work well for me.)

TIA
Louis

IMO, if your reference chamois is PI, you have no where to go but up.

Louis
06-23-2011, 08:45 PM
IMO, if your reference chamois is PI, you have no where to go but up.

I'm going to interpret this as a generic anti-PI crack and will ignore it. :p

BumbleBeeDave
06-23-2011, 08:54 PM
. . . one with the Colorado (lower end) and the other with the ESP2 (mid-level) chamois. They have complete info on all their materials on this page on their web site:

http://www.vergesport.com/materials

Here's the ESP2 pic from that page. The pad feels like it's heat welded and the "cells" I've circled in red are noticeably thicker than the other cells. These are the ones that end up under your sit bones and pubic bone. I find it very comfortable and it's definitely one of the most comfortable pairs of bibs I have.

I'm not sure how exactly it compares to a $250 pair of Assos but considering these bibs are $85 I think it's pretty good. Pads are pretty subjective, I think.

BBD

AngryScientist
06-23-2011, 09:04 PM
just ordered a race cut kit!

Dekonick
06-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Just ordered 2 kits, one red one grey.

I am worried about my shoulders fitting so... 2xl. As many of you are buying XL at 180 lbs... there is no way my 210lbs will fit in an xl. Guess I could stop lifting... or eating... :D

Louis
06-23-2011, 11:48 PM
I find it very comfortable and it's definitely one of the most comfortable pairs of bibs I have.

I'm not sure how exactly it compares to a $250 pair of Assos but considering these bibs are $85 I think it's pretty good. Pads are pretty subjective, I think.

Given my relatively high degree of satisfaction with shorts / bibs that cost a lot less than $250 (which I assume must also help your legs pedal the bike to justify that high a price) there's no way I would expect Assos-type stuff at $85 a pair.

Based on what I've heard, I think I'll also try the bibs.

Thanks guys.

Louis

Bruce K
06-24-2011, 04:40 AM
Louis;

The chamois in the Verge shorts is pretty good. It fits well and has good padding in the right spots.

Frankly, I am not overly impressed with the chamois in an older pair of Assos F1's that I have. It feels way too big and bulky.

BK

BumbleBeeDave
06-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Louis;

The chamois in the Verge shorts is pretty good. It fits well and has good padding in the right spots.

Frankly, I am not overly impressed with the chamois in an older pair of Assos F1's that I have. It feels way too big and bulky.

BK

. . . what kind of saddles you prefer. If you're riding a Selle Italia SLR or a San Marco Aspide--saddles that have very little padding--then something like the Assos with more padding may make sense. I have Ariones on all my bikes and the Verge type pad works great for me.

BBD

WVEddy
06-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Got my order in. Thanks for the effort on this. We have been trying to get the same type of thing going on on the fatcogs forum, with no luck.

SamIAm
06-24-2011, 10:33 AM
I'm 6'3", 205 lb, prefer a looser fitting jersey. I am thinking XL club cut?? Guidance appreciated.

BumbleBeeDave
06-24-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm 6'3", 205 lb, prefer a looser fitting jersey. I am thinking XL club cut?? Guidance appreciated.

You might want to measure one of your own jerseys that fits well and compare the length to the figures in Keith's graphic early in this thread. I'm pretty sure the race cut would be too tight for you.

BBD

SamIAm
06-24-2011, 11:39 AM
You might want to measure one of your own jerseys that fits well and compare the length to the figures in Keith's graphic early in this thread. I'm pretty sure the race cut would be too tight for you.

BBD

Agreed on the race cut, that is why I was asking about the club cut. The problem is I don't really wear jerseys, I wear smart wool t-shirts for the most part, so I don't have straightforward way to make a comparison. I am thinking an XL club will probably work.

rugbysecondrow
06-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Agreed on the race cut, that is why I was asking about the club cut. The problem is I don't really wear jerseys, I wear smart wool t-shirts for the most part, so I don't have straightforward way to make a comparison. I am thinking an XL club will probably work.

When in doubt, go big. I ordered a XXL Verge Bedford jersey that was club cut, I should have gotten the XXXL. Length is good, but the shoulders and arms are a little snug. I am 6'2 230 for reference.

SamIAm
06-24-2011, 12:45 PM
When in doubt, go big. I ordered a XXL Verge Bedford jersey that was club cut, I should have gotten the XXXL. Length is good, but the shoulders and arms are a little snug. I am 6'2 230 for reference.

I had the opposite problem on my Bedford jersey, lenth was too short, but the shoulders and arms were ok.

Good advice though, I think I will go huge! :)

BumbleBeeDave
06-24-2011, 02:57 PM

. . . measure the length and compare? :confused:

BBD

SamIAm
06-24-2011, 03:26 PM
. . . measure the length and compare? :confused:

BBD

I'm clearly missing something, where is the length of the XL Club jersey?

Keith A
06-24-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm clearly missing something, where is the length of the XL Club jersey?There is no length listed or measured for the XL jerseys. However, if they are consistent between sizes, then you can either add or subtract an inch to get the next size up or down. So look at my chart and add an inch to the measured length of the large size and this should (no guarantees) give you the length of the XL.

victoryfactory
06-25-2011, 05:15 PM
So I had all of my best fitting jerseys out on the floor,
lined up with measurements for comparison.
I crunched the numbers, ran them through my Cray
super computer, digitized the output and did a statistical
analysis of the bell curves in 3-D mapping...
I still couldn't figure out which size to order so I ordered
two. The one that doesn't fit will be for sale to one of you
procrastinating fence sitters in August.

Ha!

BumbleBeeDave
06-26-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm clearly missing something, where is the length of the XL Club jersey?

Sorry about that. I meant to add what Keith did and obviously fogot so you didn't miss something. I did! :eek:

But what he said . . . add an inch.

BBD

Keith A
06-26-2011, 03:58 PM
BBDave -- Better be careful, we'll start to wonder what you are selling :eek:

wooly
06-26-2011, 04:12 PM
Just ordered my black and grey kit.

BumbleBeeDave
06-26-2011, 04:24 PM
BBDave -- Better be careful, we'll start wonder what you are selling :eek:

. . . you're going to have to contact me offline! :eek: :rolleyes: :p

BBD

terrytnt
06-27-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm ready to order as well.... think one red and one gray. I like snug fitting jerseys - 5'11' and 170 (34 waist)

So I'm thinking L Race Cut...

what do you guys think?

dekindy
06-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Do we have any to date order numbers from Verge?

Just a little over a week to go, should another broadcast email reminder be sent to the forum membership?

BumbleBeeDave
06-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Do we have any to date order numbers from Verge?

Just a little over a week to go, should another broadcast email reminder be sent to the forum membership?

. . . though at this point another forum e-mail blast is not in the cards.

Oreders are doing well . . . I am fairly sure we have met all minimums except perhaps the womens gear. That's where we need help. If you know any female cyclists who might be interested in purchasing, now is the time to spread the word.

BBD

Hokiemon
06-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Placed my order for two jerseys. Thanks to all for the work.

Hawker
06-28-2011, 03:52 PM
As I replied several weeks ago, I want to order a Small Club Cut jersey. However, I can't find measurements anywhere? I even went directly to the Verge site and no dice.

Particularly interested in the chest and overall length of front and back. And, whether the front and back measurements include the collar or measurement starts under the collar.

Any help would be appreciated.

veloduffer
06-28-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm ready to order as well.... think one red and one gray. I like snug fitting jerseys - 5'11' and 170 (34 waist)

So I'm thinking L Race Cut...

what do you guys think?

I was wondering about this as well.

I have an older Verge jersey (Richard Sachs) in size L and I think it's a race cut. It fits snug in the arms/shoulders (size 42R suit size) but not tight. And there is some room in the stomach area if I were to get a bit wider but not much. Fit is similar to my Pearl Izumi size L jerseys.

Any one else with some sizing insight?

Keith A
06-28-2011, 04:49 PM
@Hawker -- Since we didn't get any small jerseys, my best guess is to subtract one inch from each of the dimensions that measured for the medium club cut. Yes I did include the collar when making my measurements.

@veloduffer & terrytnt - The best way to figure out which size will work for you is to take one of your favorite fitting jerseys and perform the same measurements that I did on the samples. Then see which one is the closest. To go up or down a size, add or subtract and inch and this should be close. BTW, I included the measurements of one of my Verge medium race cut from several years ago and they have changed the dimensions a bit as compared to current samples that I examined.

sc53
06-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Dave and/or Keith--I ordered a women's size jersey, but if the minimums are not met, will I have the opportunity to substitute one of the men's sizes? I may not learn that women's size is not available until after the order closing date.

Smiley
06-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Dave and/or Keith--I ordered a women's size jersey, but if the minimums are not met, will I have the opportunity to substitute one of the men's sizes? I may not learn that women's size is not available until after the order closing date.
I ordered a womens jersey for my wife too so I hope this order is honored as she will not do a mens jersey

Keith A
06-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Dave knows better than I, but I believe that as long as we have a good number of orders (which is looking pretty good right now) that they will produce the women's jersey even if we don't have the minimum number of pieces. This is not guaranteed, so don't quote me on this.

BumbleBeeDave
06-29-2011, 11:00 AM
. . . about minimums and women's jerseys. Once the order page has closed and we have total numbers for all items, I will consult with Kurt at Verge and see what he is willing to do as far as producing any items for which we have not made the minimums.

Obviously, it's his business to run, not mine. Only he can make the judgment on whether to go ahead and produce a particular item even if we haven't made minimum.

But if he elects NOT to produce items for which we have not sold minimums--including any womens items--then I would of course insist on giving customers for those items the opportunitiy to make substitutions or get refunds.

For women's items the best thing everyone could do at this point is to ask yourself what women cyclists you personally know who might be interested in these and promote it to them!

Is there a women's group--formal or not--within your local cycling club? Is there anywhere online that is female oriented where you could promote these items without being too pushy? Do you know women cyclists on facebook who might like to know it's available?

Best way to beat this is to let as many women cyclists as possible know about it. Once they go look I think the selection, quality, and prices will sell themselves. :beer:

BBD

vsefiream
06-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Just ordered my jersey in red, bibs are just not in the budget this month :(
Thanks for all the hard work guys!!

rdparadise
06-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Shirt and bib shorts. Hopefully, the large Race cut top/large bottom will do the trick. Checked measurements on other jerseys and didn't seem to match up with any of them.

Looks great Dave, thanks for all of your hard work. Double thanks to Fixed and His Artistic wife for taking this on. Looks pretty close to my Serotta Club Members jersey from a couple years back.

Looking forward to riding in the Forum Kit.

Bob

spdcyclist
07-02-2011, 07:14 AM
I ordered the whole “ensemble”. Real nice designs can’t wait to wear them. They will fit…no they must fit. No more donuts this summer. Thanks! :)

terrytnt
07-05-2011, 08:29 AM
My order is in for 2 jersey, one of each color sized L-Race,

tnt

veloduffer
07-05-2011, 09:24 AM
I ordered a red kit (to go with my mostly red stable of bikes): jersey, shorts and arm warmers (these look cool with the stripe!). I went with the Large Race cut.

Many thanks to Dave et al for the "leg work" on this.

BumbleBeeDave
07-05-2011, 11:21 AM
If you're going to order you better do it quick! :eek: :D

BBD

BumbleBeeDave
07-06-2011, 05:50 AM
. . . will be closing TOMORROW, July 7, ay 11:45pm. No orders can be placed after that time.

If you would like to purchase but have not done so, this will be your last chance. In order to make his committed delivery date, Kurt will have to get totals together and send to his factory ASAP after that.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered or will be doing so. Once we have totals I will be able to offer a report on how things went.

BBD

Hawker
07-06-2011, 09:28 AM
I emailed Verge ten days ago to ask about measurments for a Small Club size and have had no response. I'll try contacting them again right now.

I would hate to put it on one time, stick it in a drawer and never see it again. Done that too many times.

BumbleBeeDave
07-06-2011, 10:03 AM
I emailed Verge ten days ago to ask about measurments for a Small Club size and have had no response. I'll try contacting them again right now.

I would hate to put it on one time, stick it in a drawer and never see it again. Done that too many times.

. . . with your personal contact info and I will try to find out directly from Kurt or someone else there.

BBD

Hawker
07-06-2011, 10:05 AM
I just emailed them again from the contact page on their site. But I'd be happy to have you give it a try. Thanks Dave.

Steve

Zoomie80
07-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Ordered a red jersey using KeithA's chart and measuring a couple of good fitting jerseys. Went for a medium club cut as it was right in between the jerseys.

Looking forward to wearing the new threads!

Cheers,
Zoomie

1happygirl
07-07-2011, 07:01 AM
Okay I'm in. Yeah!!!! I'm a need to do things lat(er) on some things.

Going to rob something and come back maybe tonight for vest that I really want, but 2 jerseys and bib.

Thanks to all esp. the Jersey designers and wranglers.

PS BBD:
Any preliminary totals?

BumbleBeeDave
07-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Kurt told me yesterday that while we did not make the minimums for womens jerseys, they WILL be producing the orders they have for them.

If you ordered a womens jersey you will be getting just that, a WOMENS cut jersey.

At this time no womens cut bibs have been ordered so I do not anticipate he will be making any.

The vests are unisex sizing.

BBD

AngryScientist
07-07-2011, 08:58 AM
Kurt told me yesterday that while we did not make the minimums for womens jerseys, they WILL be producing the orders they have for them.

If you ordered a womens jersey you will be getting just that, a WOMENS cut jersey.

At this time no womens cut bibs have been ordered so I do not anticipate he will be making any.

The vests are unisex sizing.

BBD

wow, thats very good of them to do that even though we didnt make the minimums. stand-up company. great customer service.

1happygirl
07-07-2011, 10:06 AM
wow, thats very good of them to do that even though we didnt make the minimums. stand-up company. great customer service.
+1000

So does that mean I can substitute the bib I ordered for a vest?
What do I need to do>?

Thanks again. I can't wait :banana:

BumbleBeeDave
07-07-2011, 01:23 PM
+1000

So does that mean I can substitute the bib I ordered for a vest?
What do I need to do>?

Thanks again. I can't wait :banana:

Zero women's bibs have been ordered. Looks like we will have 3-5 women's jerseys--couple of race cut and couple of club cut. That's What Kurt has committed to producing. I would have to approach him again about producing only one pair of bibs. I think that would be signifcantly more difficult for him.

BBD

1happygirl
07-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Sorry, Not clear.
Since I already ordered and paid for the women's bib (and it will not be offered), how do I go about switching that to the correct size vest or men's bib?

sc53
07-07-2011, 03:16 PM
BBD said that Verge received no orders for women's bibs, so maybe you ordered the men's cut by accident? I didn't even know they offered a women's bib so didn't investigate that option at all.

1happygirl
07-07-2011, 03:22 PM
LOL, I am usually right, but I thought I was asleep.

Maybe it was checked with Verge before I ordered? My receipt says women's bib.

My original question stands:

How do I switch to the men's bib or vest?

BumbleBeeDave
07-07-2011, 03:27 PM
LOL, I am usually right, but I thought I was asleep.

Maybe it was checked with Verge before I ordered? My receipt says women's bib.

My original question stands:

How do I switch to the men's bib or vest?

. . . but I probably can't get ahold of Kurt until tomorrow.

BBD

1happygirl
07-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Okay, thank's all. I was just trying to save/think what I would do on the ordering later today. I guess it doesn't really matter or I can go ahead and pay for the vest and be refunded the money for the women's bib.

Just needed to know. Thanks everyone!!!! (just a mental check. I'm glad I wasn't crazy!)

BumbleBeeDave
07-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Okay, thank's all. I was just trying to save/think what I would do on the ordering later today. I guess it doesn't really matter or I can go ahead and pay for the vest and be refunded the money for the women's bib.

Just needed to know. Thanks everyone!!!! (just a mental check. I'm glad I wasn't crazy!)

The latest order spreadsheet I have is from Tuesday. It most definitely does not contain any orders for womens bibs.

I'll see what I can find out from Kurt tomorrow.

BBD

Elefantino
07-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Whew. Just made the deadline. Kit for me, jersey for my buddy who just bought the green Attack.

Tx, BBD!

steampunk
07-07-2011, 11:03 PM
PROcastinator too, but made it. kit for me!

BumbleBeeDave
07-08-2011, 05:18 AM
Order page is closed.

BBD

CNY rider
07-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Order page is closed.

BBD

Way to go Dave.
Looking forward to getting my jersey.

AngryScientist
07-08-2011, 07:45 AM
nice. cant wait to get the kit.

vsefiream
07-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Way to go Dave.
Looking forward to getting my jersey.
X2. Thanks Dave and Mrs Fixed!

dvs cycles
07-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Order page is closed.

BBD
So what is the time frame from here? :beer:

aosty
07-08-2011, 06:57 PM
So what is the time frame from here? :beer:

I just saw on the first post.... that's pretty speedy!

DELIVERY

At this time items are due to be shipped out of Verge’s Lower Hudson Valley NY HQ on July 29th.

dvs cycles
07-08-2011, 06:58 PM
I just saw on the first post.... that's pretty speedy!
Thanks for the leg work. :beer:

connorly
08-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Anyone receive their kit yet?

Keith A
08-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Anyone receive their kit yet?Not yet. I know BBDave is trying to contact the vendor to find out the status.

BumbleBeeDave
08-16-2011, 09:44 PM
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=985810&postcount=36

I'm working on it.

BBD

SamIAm
08-17-2011, 06:20 AM
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=985810&postcount=36

I'm working on it.

BBD

It seems nothing in the custom bike world ships on time :) , well maybe a Serotta.