PDA

View Full Version : Window Shopping: De Rosa Corum?

InspectorGadget
06-16-2011, 09:47 PM
I have some parts at the local sporting goods consignment store, so I stopped in to see if they had some money for me. They did! :)

But more importantly, they had a beautiful red De Rosa Corum frameset for $1150. It appears to be new, or at least in excellent condition. I am by no means an expert on De Rosas, but I had never even seen the Corum.

I'm not planning on buying it, but I am curious. Anybody have any first-hand experience with the Corum?

swithouski
06-17-2011, 12:53 PM
I as well have never seen the corum but have been contemplateing ordering one for a while now. At 2200 or so - its a steep price. Can you pm with details about the store. I want to contact them and see what size and paint scheme. Thanks in advance

Cheers
:beer:

InspectorGadget
06-17-2011, 01:02 PM
I as well have never seen the corum but have been contemplateing ordering one for a while now. At 2200 or so - its a steep price. Can you pm with details about the store. I want to contact them and see what size and paint scheme. Thanks in advance

Cheers
:beer:PM sent.

It's too big for swithouski, so I thought I would post some details in case anybody else might be interested. It's red with white lettering outlined in gold & white accents; the tag says it's a 55cm. It includes frame, (Mizuno?) full carbon fork and Chris King headset.