PDA

View Full Version : Who's distributing Miche in the US these days?

MilanoTom
06-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Does Miche have a US distributer? If anybody knows who, the contact information would be much appreciated.

The website doesn't have a list. Instead, it's just got an inquiry form to send.

Regards.
Tom

William
06-10-2011, 12:07 PM
I dunno, but where the heck you been MT? You coming to the Ramble again?

Hope to see you there.

William

PS: Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

ultraman6970
06-10-2011, 12:25 PM
I believe qbp, but i met a guy last year that was moving to california, and he said he was going to be the miche rep for the americas.

What do you need to buy???

keevon
06-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Red Rose Imports used to have them, but don't appear to any more.

You can get quite a bit of Miche stuff from QBP. If you need to get in touch with them, you'll probably have to go through your bike shop.

phcollard
06-10-2011, 01:06 PM
You could still try getting in touch with Marinoni. They are in QC Canada but they can probably help you: http://www.marinoni.qc.ca/Html/Products.html

MilanoTom
06-10-2011, 01:41 PM
You could still try getting in touch with Marinoni. They are in QC Canada but they can probably help you: http://www.marinoni.qc.ca/Html/Products.html

Thanks very much.
Tom

oldpotatoe
06-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Does Miche have a US distributer? If anybody knows who, the contact information would be much appreciated.

The website doesn't have a list. Instead, it's just got an inquiry form to send.

Regards.
Tom

Hubs and cogsets are distributed by Quality Bike Parts.

MilanoTom
06-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Red Rose Imports used to have them, but don't appear to any more.

You can get quite a bit of Miche stuff from QBP. If you need to get in touch with them, you'll probably have to go through your bike shop.

I work at a shop. We have a customer who wants a particular chainring, and we were having trouble finding it in our wholesale catalogs.

Tom

MilanoTom
06-10-2011, 01:44 PM
I dunno, but where the heck you been MT? You coming to the Ramble again?

Hope to see you there.

William

PS: Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

For a little over a year, I've been wrenching at Union Cycle in Attleboro. It's not leaving me any time for riding. I'm even considering selling my Sachs. All it does now is gather dust.

Regards,
Tom

AngryScientist
06-10-2011, 01:45 PM
For a little over a year, I've been wrenching at Union Cycle in Attleboro. It's not leaving me any time for riding. I'm even considering selling my Sachs. All it does now is gather dust.

Regards,
Tom

i dont know you tom, but this saddens me.

ultraman6970
06-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Milanotom, have u checked at wiggle? they carry miche cranksets and stuff.