PDA

View Full Version : take a seat...

fogrider
06-05-2011, 02:42 AM
I saw this on universal sports, but here is a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUBOCyxqFkg&feature=fvsr

Black Dog
06-05-2011, 07:11 AM
One more reason to add to my list of why I love cycling.

jlyon
06-05-2011, 07:55 AM
It does make you want to cycle across the US. It makes it seem like anyone could do it no matter what your limitations are, amybe with the proper support crew.

I loved the design of his tandem so two people could talk very easily and have them both facing the camera at the same time.

It is certainly worth watching.

biker72
06-05-2011, 08:58 AM
I watched a few segments of this. All I can say is that Dominic Gill must be in fantastic shape. His passengers were pedaling as much as they could but Dominic was doing most of the work.

Excellent program. I hope Universal Sports runs this again so I can watch the segments I missed.

fogrider
06-05-2011, 09:19 PM
I watched a few segments of this. All I can say is that Dominic Gill must be in fantastic shape. His passengers were pedaling as much as they could but Dominic was doing most of the work.

Excellent program. I hope Universal Sports runs this again so I can watch the segments I missed.
I think those that captains tandems will know hard it is to pedal that many miles day in and day out. I think it aired back in april and universalsports re-airs it at odd hours in between rugby and the diamond league...