PDA

View Full Version : Lance - another twist

jpw
06-02-2011, 12:40 PM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/saugy-said-to-have-reported-armstrong-samples-to-fda

It goes on.......

Dave B
06-02-2011, 12:43 PM
I am sure it will get worse.

No idea what is next, but I think it will get worse for him. (lance)

Lovetoclimb
06-02-2011, 12:46 PM
I wonder how many excellent pictures of the guy they can keep digging up to attach to these articles . . .

jpw
06-02-2011, 12:53 PM
If this is true the writing in on the wall for Armstrong and the UCI.

cmg
06-02-2011, 12:55 PM
More pushing air and speculation.

Saugy told US authorities on three different occasions about the Armstrong tests and said that he would turn over the results to anti-doping officials, the AP reported. “But he never produced them, which prompted the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency to send him a letter in April asking for the evidence.

His claims that he did not know the name of the person or persons who submitted the doping controls in question “was contrary to what he said in his statement made to officials from the FBI, the Food and Drug Administration and anti-doping authorities, the person familiar with the investigation told the AP.

either produce the samples and a record of there where abouts or it's just speculation. give me a few minutes and i can produce a sample.

sg8357
06-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Epsiode 227 of "Lance, These are days of his Life"

Starring:
Lance Armstrong as himself
Joe Pesci as McQuade
Susan Lucci as Cheryl Crow
Adam Sandler as Tyler Hamilton
Russel Crowe as Floyd Landis
George Clooney as George Hincapie
Kevin Costner as Novitsky

Adapted for the screen by David Mamet
From a story by Goethe
Directed by Woody Allen

MattTuck
06-02-2011, 12:56 PM
I wonder if his attorneys are allowed to give him advice like, "Become the next Bobby Fischer" and go to a country where you can't be extradited, and live your life in hiding.

Fixed
06-02-2011, 12:59 PM

Saugy told US authorities on three different occasions about the Armstrong tests and said that he would turn over the results to anti-doping officials, the AP reported. “But he never produced them, which prompted the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency to send him a letter in April asking for the evidence.

His claims that he did not know the name of the person or persons who submitted the doping controls in question “was contrary to what he said in his statement made to officials from the FBI, the Food and Drug Administration and anti-doping authorities, the person familiar with the investigation told the AP.

either produce the samples and a record of there where abouts or it's just speculation. give me a few minutes and i can produce a sample.
does not sound like a good witness
cheers imho

jpw
06-02-2011, 01:01 PM
I wonder if his attorneys are allowed to give him advice like, "Become the next Bobby Fischer" and go to a country where you can't be extradited, and live your life in hiding.

I believe France has no extradition treaty with the US. Sarkozy is an avid bicycle fan, and so surely he would grant Lance French citizenship and residency rights on the back of seven TdF victories, non? C'est 'fair play'!

PaulE
06-02-2011, 07:19 PM

Starring:
Joe Pesci as McQuade

From a story by Goethe
Directed by Woody Allen

Linda Armstrong as Tory Burch
The Olsen twins as themselves
Kate Hudson as Kate Hudson
Linda Armstrong as Anna Hansen
Mel Gibson as Dick Pound
Christopher Lloyd as Hein Verbruggen
Charlie Sheen as Johann Bruyneel
Jon Voight as Chris Carmichael
Mike Myers as Thomas Wiesel

572cv
06-02-2011, 07:43 PM

+1

sure, there is legitimate journalism of high caliber, but scandal sells.

dancinkozmo
06-02-2011, 07:55 PM

Starring:
Joe Pesci as McQuade

From a story by Goethe
Directed by Woody Allen

nice !
you left out
Buddy Hackett as former UCI head Hein Verbruggen

93legendti
06-02-2011, 08:39 PM
You think the FDA can initiate a criminal prosecution of Armstrong, in America, for alleged doping in 2001 in Switzerland???

Sources claim Swiss lab director knew who the samples were from

Swiss anti-doping laboratory director Martial Saugy told US authorities last fall that Lance Armstrong's doping controls from the 2001 Tour de Suisse were “suspicious” and “consistent with EPO use,” the Associated Press has reported.

This contradicts earlier statements from Saugy, in 2001 the lab's scientific director, who had previously said publicly that he did not know who the four “suspicious” doping samples were from.

93legendti
06-02-2011, 08:41 PM
ooops

cmg
06-02-2011, 10:12 PM
nice !
you left out
Buddy Hackett as former UCI head Hein Verbruggen

Will Ferrell as Tom Boonen
Chris Kattan as alberto Contrador
chris farley as jan ulrich
jim carrey as george hincapie

salo k.
06-03-2011, 01:57 AM
+1

sure, there is legitimate journalism of high caliber, but scandal sells.

I agree..

soulspinner
06-03-2011, 05:20 AM
Why would Saugy know whos it was? If he knew then couldnt that be grounds to throw it out? I thought the samples were anonymous.............