PDA

View Full Version : OT....Weiner's weiner

firerescuefin
06-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Always interesting watching somebody commit political/professional suicide by spinning/lying through their teeth. Own it and move on. I can look past bad judgment in your personal life, but lie layered over lie layered over bull????...not so much.

Not the first time a college coed has brought a politician down.

Pathetic.

johnnymossville
06-01-2011, 02:46 PM
He'll probably put this on his resumé. We could be dealing with a future president even. :)

drewski
06-01-2011, 02:49 PM
He has also been dropping some f-bombs against bike lanes.
Supposedly he is a front-runner for Gracie Mansion when
Bloomberg steps down.

According to a Times article about Janette Sadik-Khan, NYC’s controversial Transportation Commissioner, Weiner reportedly told Mayor Bloomberg at a dinner: “When I become mayor, you know what I’m going to spend my first year doing? I’m going to have a bunch of ribbon-cuttings tearing out your [expletive] bike lanes.”

Read more: Mayoral Hopeful Anthony Weiner Threatens To “Tear Out” Bike Lanes · NYU Local http://nyulocal.com/city/2011/03/07/mayoral-hopeful-anthony-weiner-threatens-to-tear-out-bike-lanes/#ixzz1O3WkurBm
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

MattTuck
06-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I watched a press conference he did. that guy is shady.

Why not just say, "I've asked every investigative agency I can to help get me to the bottom of this." ?????

fiamme red
06-01-2011, 02:55 PM
He has also been dropping some f-bombs against bike lanes.
Supposedly he is a front-runner for Gracie Mansion when
Bloomberg steps down.

According to a Times article about Janette Sadik-Khan, NYC’s controversial Transportation Commissioner, Weiner reportedly told Mayor Bloomberg at a dinner: “When I become mayor, you know what I’m going to spend my first year doing? I’m going to have a bunch of ribbon-cuttings tearing out your [expletive] bike lanes.”If he continues to promise to tear out the bike lanes, I'd gladly vote for him.

93legendti
06-01-2011, 03:03 PM
I watched a press conference he did. that guy is shady.

Why not just say, "I've asked every investigative agency I can to help get me to the bottom of this." ?????

I think he knows who sent it (psst-Weiner did) and that his account was not "hacked"...hence his slip that this was a "prank".

If it was hacked, it's a violation of federal law -Palin's email hacker was prosecuted. The fact he is a member of Congress makes it even more serious.

It's telling that Weiner's only outrage is directed at people questioning why he won't have the FBI investigate...

eddief
06-01-2011, 03:04 PM
is Weiner's friend and Jon Stewart says:

"In my real life, in my memory, this cat had a lot more Anthony and a lot less Weiner."

Granted, Stewart concedes, he and the future politician spent most of their time together "swimming in the frigid waters of the Atlantic."

Stewart concluded, "The only thing that Anthony Weiner and this gentleman here [in the video] appear to have in common is that they both lean hard and to the extreme left."

BumbleBeeDave
06-01-2011, 03:23 PM
. . . this is clearly a political subject and therefore I am going to have to close it. Sorry, guys . . .

BBD