PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mr Metro

Smiley
06-20-2005, 02:19 PM
we've heard alot about you , glad you joined the fun , I guess Spin was spending too much time on the keyboards . Somebody did not tell you that you could block the forum out with parental controls :) from her PC . We'll we look forward to hearing from you but I warn you BBDave is the fashion slave around these parts :banana:

William
06-20-2005, 02:49 PM
we've heard alot about you , glad you joined the fun , I guess Spin was spending too much time on the keyboards . Somebody did not tell you that you could block the forum out with parental controls :) from her PC . We'll we look forward to hearing from you but I warn you BBDave is the fashion slave around these parts :banana:

Are you sure it's the Spinsistah's Mr. Metro? He could be a disgruntled Metro bus driver trying to "figure out" us wascally cyclists. ;)

Welcome. :beer:

William

BumbleBeeDave
06-20-2005, 02:51 PM
He has to PROVE he deserves his name! ;)

BBDave . . . "The Fashion Slave!"

Ginger
06-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Dave,
I'm not sure I'd call you a slave to fashion. Your zebra stripes make your a** look huge...sorry...I just had to tell you that.

Mr. Metro,
If you *are* the Mr. Metro we've heard so much about. Welcome to the forum! No need to defend your wardrobe, *someone* around here needs to keep those companys in business! Looking forward to meeting you when we cruise into your town for the Sunflower Revolution.

Ginger

BumbleBeeDave
06-20-2005, 03:29 PM
It's ALL muscle! :D

BBDave

William
06-20-2005, 03:41 PM
It's ALL muscle! :D

BBDave

Or collagen?

William :p ;)

Kevan
06-20-2005, 04:14 PM
big zebra!

Smiley
06-20-2005, 05:29 PM
I say we need some DNA testing to know for sure if said Metro is one and the same Metro Sexual that Spin spoke of . Wow I would have thought that nobody but Mr Metro would have ripped off Spin's SO or BF name du Plum :banana:

William
06-20-2005, 06:52 PM
http://www.marriagecarriageandmore.com/media/Metro_Sexual_Body_Detergent_4_tall.jpg

Welcome to the forum, All the best! :banana:

William ;) :D

Spinsistah
06-20-2005, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, this isn't my Mr. Metro - he swears he didn't join the forum.

So, speak up, who are you?? :)

Spin

Ginger
06-20-2005, 11:53 PM
I dunno...would he admit it?

William
06-21-2005, 04:57 AM
I dunno...would he admit it?

You think the bodywash is a little much for a welcome gift? I guess I should have stuck with the sandwich & Kit Kat bar. :rolleyes:

William ;)

weisan
06-21-2005, 06:41 AM
Hey guys, I think we are going a bit too fast and too hard on this new & poor fella, give the newcomer some time and room to adapt to our crazy world here, would-ya?! :D

Just remember, "Metro" is a label others attach to another, it's very seldom used as a self-acknowledgement.

Spinsistah
06-21-2005, 08:12 AM
http://www.marriagecarriageandmore.com/media/Metro_Sexual_Body_Detergent_4_tall.jpg

Welcome to the forum, All the best! :banana:

William ;) :D

This is hilarous, I"m going to send it to Jim (Mr. Metro), see if he finds it as funny as I do!

Smiley
06-21-2005, 09:25 AM
I think the fake Mr Metro should give up his handle and the real Mr Metro ( JIM or what we would call here SO Spin for Significant Other of Spin ) should assume this name . I am sorry but Metro will always be known to me as SO Spin .

Kevan
06-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Come on... come clean. It was you, wasn't it?