PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone identify these rollers?

Liberace
05-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Any idea?

05-20-2011, 04:04 PM
Without seeing the labels, they look like early (ca. 1988) Kreitler Dynomyte 2-1/4" rollers, regular (15" width). For a short while they came with blue frames and with anodized red drums.

Note that they are the earliest version with band tracks only on one side. They fit the smaller bands that you now have to special order from Kreitler. It's a pain because they tend to bounce a bit more, they break more easily, and you can't just run into a bike shop to replace them.

If you're not interested in keeping them, please let me know. I have a pair and have a new track rider who would be happy to buy them.

Liberace
05-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Without seeing the labels, they look like early (ca. 1988) Kreitler Dynomyte 2-1/4" rollers, regular (15" width). For a short while they came with blue frames and with anodized red drums.

Note that they are the earliest version with band tracks only on one side. They fit the smaller bands that you now have to special order from Kreitler. It's a pain because they tend to bounce a bit more, they break more easily, and you can't just run into a bike shop to replace them.

If you're not interested in keeping them, please let me know. I have a pair and have a new track rider who would be happy to buy them.

Thanks for the info. I was looking at purchasing them off my local C-list for $125, but was a bit hesitant when the seller didn't list a manufactuer. I'll probably pass.