PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Bike De Rosa Primato

zmudshark
05-19-2011, 05:31 PM
My white De Rosa Primato was stolen out of my garage in N. Phoenix a few hours ago. If you see it, contact me at my forum username at gmail.com or here

https://picasaweb.google.com/zmudshark/MicaWhitePrimato#

54cm Mica White Centaur/Record 10 speed

akelman
05-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Oh man, that totally sucks. I'm so, so sorry and hope you recover it.

TMB
05-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Yes it does suck.

One of the nicest folks you could ever meet and this is what happens.

I just got off the phone with zMud and he's gutted. Not much I can do from here except watch, and hope he gets it back.

The one thing about people is that they will never fail to let you down.

Hawker
05-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Very sorry. Be sure to notify all the local shops, put an ad on CL and check the pawn shops for the next month or so. You might also do the same in the Tucson area in case they decide to get out of town with it.

Oh yea, keep checking with the local PD in case it shows up in a raid or similar.

Best of luck.

jmoore
05-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Holy crap! This is terrible news. Gutted doesn't begin to describe what he must be feeling.

ugh.

ditto what TMB said about zmud. A+ guy across the board.

sorry zmud.

1happygirl
05-19-2011, 09:37 PM
OH, Dang!!!

Always been a fear of mine.

Sorry that this happened to you and I hope your posting on all the social media sites can bring forward an honest person.

Continue to check Epay I suppose also. I know you probably have the serial #s written down which should help.

weisan
05-19-2011, 10:52 PM
zmud-pal, sorry to hear about your loss, I understand perfectly how you feel, that happened to me about 10 years ago. The only silver lining to my experience is the insurance company gave me a wad of cash which I used and bought my first SEROTTA which started this whole love affair and the forum association.

I know that nothing I say will soften the blow that you suffered, I pray that whatever it is, you will be made whole again.

san
05-20-2011, 06:32 AM
sorry to hear about the theft zMud! i regularly browse craigslist and will be keeping an eye out for you!

zmudshark
05-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the thoughts and eyes, guys. It won't be easy to sell. I have notified all the area bike shops, too.

Keith A
05-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Very sorry to hear about this :( Be sure to keep your eye on eBay too.

Aaron O
05-20-2011, 02:33 PM
I think this turns up quickly, it's too distinctive to stay missing for long...just keep an eye on Ebay international.

The appropriate penalty for laying your hands on another man's De Rosa should be keel hauling.

khatfull
05-22-2011, 01:14 AM
I think this turns up quickly, it's too distinctive to stay missing for long...just keep an eye on Ebay international.

The appropriate penalty for laying your hands on another man's De Rosa should be keel hauling.

On a very barnacle-encrusted boat...

Scott Shire
05-22-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm never an advocate of violence.

Unless someone steals an Italian bicycle. :no:

I hope your steed is returned unharmed.

bike22
05-22-2011, 07:54 PM
at least you've got another one.